Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

What's in Philly?

I take the Megabus down there for $10, can't beat it.

I used to fly from Kennedy to Upstate NY pretty frequently. 50 minutes in the air and there was a time when it was cheaper than driving.

I went to Drexel & Villanova. My Company provides educational software.

BTW: I swear everyone in Philly was wearing a Phillies cap or t-shirt today.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo, EY. You ever end up punching your roommate in the face? I'm considering it and I just wanted to know if the whole lease thing was a pain in the ass or if I should go ahead and do it.

If you plan on punching a roomate in the face it will either end in one or two ways.

1. Your roomate holds a grudge and asks to be transfered

2. You get into a fight but come back to terms with eachother with the clasic "I didn't meen it dude" and have makeup sex, err i mean hang out.

Yo, EY. You ever end up punching your roommate in the face? I'm considering it and I just wanted to know if the whole lease thing was a pain in the ass or if I should go ahead and do it.

Strangely, yes.

But it came over a wholly different issue. He swung at me first... and then a mess ensued, until the other roommate jumped on top of me.

And we still live together, which is weird... We talk now, because it's convenient. When one of us moves out, it's likely that it'll be the last we deal with one another again.

Nah this dude is all pissed because he treats our place like a bachelor pad. Dude actually moves couches and vacuums under them. I'm in college for a few more months I don't think I should have to deal with dad screaming at me because I didn't know what day the Garbage is supposed to go to the curb.

Which btw in Tampa is on a sunday. I mean what happened to Monday night Thursday night?

That's what I hear. You don't see them around ever before 5 weeks ago or so.

Philly fans are legit. I'm sure if I flew into Tampa today to visit DeVry or whatever clown college they have down there I would have seen Rays crap all over the place.

NO, none of you have ever dealt with this ****. If any of you came to my COLLEGE house, you'd think we had a maid. I mean My house at home isn't this clean. We have people over, and he threatens chicks with physical force if they don't take there shoes off.

That's the problem with roomates. I could never picture myself sharing a apartment or anything with a friend, because i'm pretty sure after a month of constantly seeing him I would go insane, like literally, off my rocker, as if i wasn't already.

Wasn't even a friend just some dude that we knew, and we thought was cool. Me and my buddy wanted to get a house off campus. None of our other friends wanted too, they were too lazy. So we team up with these two other dudes. Little do we know its Hitler and Napolean(dudes like 5"3).

All because our real friends were too ****in lazy. Now they wish they lived with us.

Wasn't even a friend just some dude that we knew, and we thought was cool. Me and my buddy wanted to get a house off campus. None of our other friends wanted too, they were too lazy. So we team up with these two other dudes. Little do we know its Hitler and Napolean(dudes like 5"3).

All because our real friends were too ****in lazy. Now they wish they lived with us.

I tried to get a apartment with my buddie a year or so back. His response to the inquirty was "i'm not sure how my mom will feel about it". Kid was friggen 19. Needless to say i ended up beeing happy that his mom "didn't" feel about it.

The shoes thing is pretty F'd up. Especially if they're your girls he's messing with.

I'd never tell you to go after him physically, but you gotta set him straight about crap like that.

My sleep pattern is all messed up. I flew from Boston to Philly this morning for a meeting and then back to Boston tonight.

Even though its only a 50 minute flight to Philly, sitting in airports and on planes, it sucks the life out of me.

When I get in the car and drive home I get my 2nd wind. Anyone else make these kind of trips?

I used to all the time...

What a project flying has become..

I sweat like a whore in church in airports and malls. Don't know why, it sucks though.

Malls is a bit bizarre?

I was scarred for life in a mall once though. You know how Christmas time, they have Santa, and you stand on line to get your picture taken?

Well, in this case, the had a Ninja Turtle instead. I got there with my mom, must have been 6 years old, and we waited on line, a long line. Then, the ****ing turtle gets up and goes on an hour lunch break, and we're supposed to stand there... I mean, come on, give someone else the ****ing costume, right? It's not that difficult.

So, he comes back, and the line resumes, and I **** you not when I say, that I was the next person on line, literally first person, when the ****ing Ninja Turtle got up and was done for the day. I was none too pleased.

Bruce is going to **** you up.

The shoes thing is pretty F'd up. Especially if they're your girls he's messing with.

I'd never tell you to go after him physically, but you gotta set him straight about crap like that.

Calm down. I just want to make sure I get my security deposit back.

I'm not made of money, you know.

Jbro doesn't complain when I'm baking banana nut muffins. You gotta take the good with the bad.

No. You can learn to work through hate. Marriages fail for other reasons. :)

That's very true.

When you're married, you don't need to "learn" to hate the one you live with because the hate comes naturally. Working through the hate is the big thing.

The problem lies, amongst other things, with how a man and a woman enter marriage with completely different mindsets.

The man enters marriage hoping that the woman he's marrying is the same person she was on their wedding day.

The woman, however, hopes that the man she's marrying becomes the man she dreams of marring rather than the man she's actually marrying on their wedding day.

I got married 6 years ago. I'm a little wiser, more even tempered, but, essentially, I'm the same exact man I was on my wedding day. My wife, on the other hand, is nothing like the woman I married 6 years ago. That's just the way things are.

That's very true.

When you're married, you don't need to "learn" to hate the one you live with because the hate comes naturally. Working through the hate is the big thing.

The problem lies, amongst other things, with how a man and a woman enter marriage with completely different mindsets.

The man enters marriage hoping that the woman he's marrying is the same person she was on their wedding day.

The woman, however, hopes that the man she's marrying becomes the man she dreams of marring rather than the man she's actually marrying on their wedding day.

I got married 6 years ago. I'm a little wiser, more even tempered, but, essentially, I'm the same exact man I was on my wedding day. My wife, on the other hand, is nothing like the woman I married 6 years ago. That's just the way things are.

Exactly!

To teach my wife a lesson though, I decided to do a 180 on her!

That's very true.

right, but is it true about the BJs...do they really go away?

I am getting married in April, and between mortgage payments and no BJs I am terrified!!!!

That's very true.

I guess for me it's push and pull. I had a really BAD long term relationship with my x. To be quick about it I had low self esteem and she used it against me as she enjoys manipulating people. That being said, I ended up staying too long, never fought back and she really effed me up.

My "wife" (I call her that because we have a baby together and we're insanely happy together and have been for a while and she's already telling me "ok so here's the wedding plans) on the other hand was also in a bad relationship were all problems were avoided, she's non-confrontational. Being together I'm the confrontational one but I always ALWAYS, try to speak to her like an adult. I'm an emotional guy and I could say some real nasty things to people but I always tell myself "I hate her now but this is the woman I love" and I talk to her. What I get back is constructive arguments that allow us to BOTH change.

Like you said CTM, I'm more patient now and I'm also a little less quick to pull the trigger on an argument and go straight to yelling. That doesn't help anyone.

I guess what I'm essentially saying is that if you have a wife, partner, girlfriend, whatever, that you view as your equal- then you should be ok. But she needs to think the same way too.

right, but is it true about the BJs...do they really go away?

I am getting married in April, and between mortgage payments and no BJs I am terrified!!!!

hahahaha!

I regret to inform you that it is indeed true ..

Get prepared to be on the birthday/valentines day/blue moon plan.. (As long as none of the three are to close together)

Archived