Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

hahahaha!

I regret to inform you that it is indeed true ..

Get prepared to be on the birthday/valentines day/blue moon plan.. (As long as none of the three are to close together)

+1

Also, forget about the no BJs, be prepared sex twice a year. I'm looking to get the third in before the holidays.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My "wife" (I call her that because we have a baby together and we're insanely happy together and have been for a while and she's already telling me "ok so here's the wedding plans) on the other hand was also in a bad relationship were all problems were avoided, she's non-confrontational. Being together I'm the confrontational one but I always ALWAYS, try to speak to her like an adult. I'm an emotional guy and I could say some real nasty things to people but I always tell myself "I hate her now but this is the woman I love" and I talk to her. What I get back is constructive arguments that allow us to BOTH change.

In all honesty, Vicious, you call her your "wife" and are insanely happy (from your end) because she is not your real wife. Why do you think she's talking about wedding plans?

You could have 6 kids with her and she'd still not act like a "wife" as I described until you are married. Once you're married, the woman you are insanely happy with and adore will disapear forever.

Just an FYI.

In all honesty, Vicious, you call her your "wife" and are insanely happy (from your end) because she is not your real wife. Why do you think she's talking about wedding plans?

You could have 6 kids with her and she'd still not act like a "wife" as I described until you are married. Once you're married, the woman you are insanely happy with and adore will disapear forever.

Just an FYI.

Lol. Ok well, we'll see, if I'm on here saying "I haven't gotten laid in 5 months" in 2 years from now then you win and I owe you a beer and a :Nuts: for being right

I got to admit, I like the transformer smiley.

Yeah, it's cool. But what is the purpose? In what situation is it effective to whip out the transformer smiley???

And actually the default ones aren't really bad, there just seems to be better ones if you search for them ..

:D

I need to work on my favorite smiley's. The default ones kind of suck

I mean, what is the point of this friggen thing: :character0293:

haha, no one hears ya on this one more than me. we had a smiley meltdown a short while ago & that was pretty much my staple smiley for a month. I went 0 for 152 posts tryin to make sense of that thing

haha, no one hears ya on this one more than me. we had a smiley meltdown a short while ago & that was pretty much my staple smiley for a month. I went 0 for 152 posts tryin to make sense of that thing

Sounds like Robbie Canos batting average april-may

It could be used if we started talking about Transformers 2??

Yeah, it's cool. But what is the purpose? In what situation is it effective to whip out the transformer smiley???

And actually the default ones aren't really bad, there just seems to be better ones if you search for them ..

Now you've charged me with a mission. I have to write a post under some topic where the transformer smiley would be appropriate. I know JoeWilly tried, but now I must do it. I'm up for the challenge.

By the way, my 20 yr old niece-in-law had a deep discussion after we watched the Transformers movie together where she suggested that every movie should have a transformer in it. Thus, we proceeded to talk for some time about what would be the perfect scene for when the transformer would pop up in certain movies.

Now you've charged me with a mission. I have to write a post under some topic where the transformer smiley would be appropriate. I know JoeWilly tried, but now I must do it. I'm up for the challenge.

By the way, my 20 yr old niece-in-law had a deep discussion after we watched the Transformers movie together where she suggested that every movie should have a transformer in it. Thus, we proceeded to talk for some time about what would be the perfect scene for when the transformer would pop up in certain movies.

Woah... It's like you've been training for this moment your enitre life..

My sleep pattern is all messed up. I flew from Boston to Philly this morning for a meeting and then back to Boston tonight.

Even though its only a 50 minute flight to Philly, sitting in airports and on planes, it sucks the life out of me.

When I get in the car and drive home I get my 2nd wind. Anyone else make these kind of trips?

Quite a bit but never had a problem. I go to Zurich quite a bit and I fly overnight, get to the hotel, shower, change and head to the office and usually don't run out of gas until that night.

BTW: I'm heading to Sydney and Adelaide in a couple of weeks, should I drop your name around town?

Usually the transformer is popped up before they start rolling.

Quite a bit but never had a problem. I go to Zurich quite a bit and I fly overnight, get to the hotel, shower, change and head to the office and usually don't run out of gas until that night.

BTW: I'm heading to Sydney and Adelaide in a couple of weeks, should I drop your name around town?

Dude, I remember you posting late at night from Hong Kong one time. you must be really important in the real world. :)

That's very true.

When you're married, you don't need to "learn" to hate the one you live with because the hate comes naturally. Working through the hate is the big thing.

The problem lies, amongst other things, with how a man and a woman enter marriage with completely different mindsets.

The man enters marriage hoping that the woman he's marrying is the same person she was on their wedding day.

The woman, however, hopes that the man she's marrying becomes the man she dreams of marring rather than the man she's actually marrying on their wedding day.

I got married 6 years ago. I'm a little wiser, more even tempered, but, essentially, I'm the same exact man I was on my wedding day. My wife, on the other hand, is nothing like the woman I married 6 years ago. That's just the way things are.

I just had my 15 year wedding anniversary. You will change. She will change. Then eventually you end up where you started and everyone is happy again.

:-P

That's very true.

When you're married, you don't need to "learn" to hate the one you live with because the hate comes naturally. Working through the hate is the big thing.

The problem lies, amongst other things, with how a man and a woman enter marriage with completely different mindsets.

The man enters marriage hoping that the woman he's marrying is the same person she was on their wedding day.

The woman, however, hopes that the man she's marrying becomes the man she dreams of marring rather than the man she's actually marrying on their wedding day.

I got married 6 years ago. I'm a little wiser, more even tempered, but, essentially, I'm the same exact man I was on my wedding day. My wife, on the other hand, is nothing like the woman I married 6 years ago. That's just the way things are.

As a man of 24 years, and approaching the 'get married' age, I'm still waiting to meet another man who tells me:

'Absolutely get married, it's great'.

right, but is it true about the BJs...do they really go away?

I am getting married in April, and between mortgage payments and no BJs I am terrified!!!!

Yet when you watch MSNBC all they talk about is sub-prime loans and adjustable mortgages.

WHY IS MAIN STREAM MEDIA NOT COVERING THIS BJ CRISIS????

As a man of 24 years, and approaching the 'get married' age, I'm still waiting to meet another man who tells me:

'Absolutely get married, it's great'.

I am 39 years old and like I just posted, just celebrated my 15th wedding anniversary. Life has its fun moments but I can tell you without a doubt I am a better person as a result of my marriage.

You obviously need to find the right person. But 15 years and 3 kids later I can say that I wouldn't do anything differently.

Yet when you watch MSNBC all they talk about is sub-prime loans and adjustable mortgages.

"Today the BJ market took a drastic tumble, seems like the crushing defeat of the NY Jets last Sunday in the NY area has been the main cause for the lack of BJ crisis in the greater metropolitan area."

I gotta think the no BJ thing is for the kids. I mean, what if the kid were to accidentally walk in the room? It's one thing to see your parents having sex, you can survive that... but if you walk in on a BJ... no way you don't grow up to be this kid:

1ze8oi9.jpg

I am 39 years old and like I just posted, just celebrated my 15th wedding anniversary. Life has its fun moments but I can tell you without a doubt I am a better person as a result of my marriage.

You obviously need to find the right person. But 15 years and 3 kids later I can say that I wouldn't do anything differently.

That is truly great to hear and we can all hope to achieve what you have.

But you bring up the "k" word, which is the game changer. That is "kids."

Fatherhood is the greatest thing in the world for me. I've never had a better time in my life.

Marriage without kids? That's a different story.

What makes marriage life enjoyable/bareable is my son. You, Max, have trippled the pleasure (I want 3 as well, but my wife has had a hard time with just 1). I simply know (and am honest with myself) that if I didn't have my son I wouldn't be married right now.

So to EY, marriage life is great so long as you have kids.

Fatherhood is the greatest thing in the world for me. I've never had a better time in my life.

What makes marriage life enjoyable/bareable is my son. You, Max, have trippled the pleasure (I want 3 as well, but my wife has had a hard time with just 1). I simply know (and am honest with myself) that if I didn't have my son I wouldn't be married right now.

So to EY, marriage like is great so long as you have kids.

Maybe that's what's doing it for my lady and me. Having a son has changed me completely and forever. My best friend who is 3 years older then me and has a gf but not married or doesn't have kids says to me all the time how he can tell how much I've changed in a good way.

I always wondered why people did get their young kids together for a sort of human/toddler ****fighting. You know, just to see who's kids were most dominant.

I've thought of that, but I'm afraid that my wife is turning my kid into a punk.

My son is 3 and is a very tall 3, but there is this one gangsta 2 year old (who's much shorter than my son) in his day care who picks on him. So whenever the 2 year old hits my son, my son then picks on a 1 year old in the group.

I'm like, WTF! Hit the gangsta back you *****!

So to EY, marriage life is great so long as you have kids.

I'm having a kid and we're not married. Besides going to Hell is that good or the same?

In any case, God is already punishing me for this insubordination and gave her gigantic boobs and no sex drive.

That's very true.

You are extremely wise. That would be funny if it wasn't so true.

I'm having a kid and we're not married. Besides going to Hell is that good or the same?

In any case, God is already punishing me for this insubordination and gave her gigantic boobs and no sex drive.

Lol get in the boat. I don't think you need to hear this but as long as you too love the kid and you guys love each other it's all good. :D

Archived