Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

I'm having a kid and we're not married. Besides going to Hell is that good or the same?

In any case, God is already punishing me for this insubordination and gave her gigantic boobs and no sex drive.

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow."

Lol get in the boat. I don't think you need to hear this but as long as you too love the kid and you guys love each other it's all good. :D

It's all good.

I'm doing all in one. Dec-march is going to be rough..

Changed jobs

Kid in december

New appartement to renovate before march

Is there a zombie smiley??:yawn:

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow."

If it weren't for teh sex thing (ie: having to take it in th a$$), I'd be sooooooooooo gay.

It's all good.

I'm doing all in one. Dec-march is going to be rough..

Changed jobs

Kid in december

New appartement to renovate before march

Is there a zombie smiley??:yawn:

Haha not trying to one up you but letting you know so you can talk me brother for me it was.

Move cross country -oct last year

Find an apt- oct last year

Find a job- oct last year

Got a new Job-nov 1st last year

have a baby- march this year

So not the same order but lots of the same stresses. Miraculously you find a way through man. If your wife plans on breast feeding the big boobies stay though, hence why I'm trying to convince mine to go for 1 year :headbang:

haha you guys are too much. a breath of fresh havin you all postin here. pretty awesome

I got 23 yrs under my belt with a son & daughter. I wouldn't change much & have enjoyed the ride watchin my kids battle life.

I've made my son the estate executor though cause I don't think I take lying there helpless & hearin my daughter say " umm like how much is it costin to keep him plugged in?"

haha you guys are too much. a breath of fresh havin you all postin here. pretty awesome

I got 23 yrs under my belt with a son & daughter. I wouldn't change much & have enjoyed the ride watchin my kids battle life.

I've made my son the estate executor though cause I don't think I take lying there helpless & hearin my daughter say " umm like how much is it costin to keep him plugged in?"

I was one year old when you got married. That makes you old. :box:

Haha not trying to one up you but letting you know so you can talk me brother for me it was.

Move cross country -oct last year

Find an apt- oct last year

Find a job- oct last year

Got a new Job-nov 1st last year

have a baby- march this year

So not the same order but lots of the same stresses. Miraculously you find a way through man. If your wife plans on breast feeding the big boobies stay though, hence why I'm trying to convince mine to go for 1 year :headbang:

Music to my ears my friend.

I'm glad big boobs are making a comeback because for a while, the generation between mine and EY's (I'm 36 & he's 24) they were all booty fans.

There is nothing more feminine, more engaging, more arousing, than a C to DD cup woman with a nice figure.

Since we're on the topic

boobies.jpg

I'm glad big boobs are making a comeback because for a while, the generation between mine and EY's (I'm 36 & he's 24) they were all booty fans.

There is nothing more feminine, more engaging, more arousing, than a C to DD cup woman with a nice figure.

I'll be honest, I'm a leg guy. Sexy legs with nice heels on does it for me, big boobs come as a close #2.

Which is why I find Wonder Woman giving me a Wonder Boner every time I see your sig.

Agreed completely

I'll be honest, I'm a leg guy. Sexy legs with nice heels on does it for me, big boobs come as a close #2.

Which is why I find Wonder Woman giving me a Wonder Boner every time I see your sig.

Are you older than EY & younger than me? If so, then you'll fit into that booty generation I mentioned.

Plus, you do realize that Lynda Carter's measurements for Wonder Woman were 37 1/2C - 25 - 35

So she had the sexy legs AND the big boobs as well. She is also 5'9". Those measurements border on not being mortal.

Are you older than EY & younger than me? If so, then you'll fit into that booty generation I mentioned.

Plus, you do realize that Lynda Carter's measurements for Wonder Woman were 37 1/2C - 25 - 35

So she had the sexy legs AND the big boobs as well. She is also 5'9". Those measurements border on not being mortal.

I'm a booty man. I could date a chick with small boobs, but a chick with no curves would be difficult.

Wonder Woman was the BOMB!!!

I used to have her poster on my wall.

I was(am still) in love with her

I'm 26, I'm not obsessed with booty, see Lynda Carter would be PERFECT. My more "modern" favorite is Ms. Monica Bellucci which I believe has similar measurements.

monica_bellucci.jpg

I'm 26, I'm not obsessed with booty, see Lynda Carter would be PERFECT. My more "modern" favorite is Ms. Monica Bellucci which I believe has similar measurements.

Monica Bellucci and Sofia Vergara are my modern favorites.

Lynda Carter is in my Pantheon with Marilyn Monroe & Raquel Welch.

Not necessarily the hourglass, just to have a butt. Some chick are flat chested, others are flat butted. I find the 2nd to be a turn off.

you wouldn't mind a flat-chested chick? so when she lays down and you guys are going at it and you're on top...she looks like a dude. you like that? :eek: