Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw that.. Also saw Borgo back there apologizing lol. 2 days ago he was attacking all of us and hatin on JI, they lift his ban and he's right back over there making nice.. Too funny..

(an no I don't begrudge him that, just think it's amusing considering what happened a few days ago)

They're unbanning everyone over there. Not sure what they're trying to accomplish.

Lose most of your best posters + Bring most of your worst posters back = ???

They're unbanning everyone over there. Not sure what they're trying to accomplish.

Kind of amusing considering Sooth always called this site reject nation - lol

Thank god they didn't unban me. that means I was a good poster, right?

They are also offering the first 2 weeks of JI free, but then they are automatically changed 60 dollars for the next year... but with that they also get a free t-shirt and a reach around.

Reminds me of when all the monsters escaped from the Ghost Busters power pac.

Haha, briliant analogy.

And btw, glad to see you made the jump big man.

P.S. JN really does needs the "yes" smiley (I was all ready to use it in this post, until I realized its unavailability).

P.P.S. The :banana: smiley would be nice too.

Hey Chan, thanks for the friend alert. Im not so good with change. I felt the same way when my favorite lunch lady from high school died. No double burgers for me.

I know it man.

Have a burger on me... It'll make ya swim better...

MM94%7ECheeseburger-w-Bacon-Posters.jpg

Saw that.. Also saw Borgo back there apologizing lol. 2 days ago he was attacking all of us and hatin on JI, they lift his ban and he's right back over there making nice.. Too funny..

(an no I don't begrudge him that, just think it's amusing considering what happened a few days ago)

Borgo takes the time to write all that and it is locked. You couldn't make that up if you tried.

Who is Snell? I loved that post. Someone get him and Jay Mohr over here. Oh was that a recruiting violation? Oh my.

Borgo takes the time to write all that and it is locked. You couldn't make that up if you tried.

Who is Snell? I loved that post. Someone get him and Jay Mohr over here. Oh was that a recruiting violation? Oh my.

That is fricken tampering man. The league is going to force you to give up compensation. I say you allow them the right to JR128 full time.

Haha, briliant analogy.

P.S. JN really does needs the "yes" smiley (I was all ready to use it in this post, until I realized its unavailability).

Not sure what the yes smiley is. If anyone has smileys they want....actually I will start a new thread for it. They can be easily added.

Haha, briliant analogy.

Thanks Bleedin. It's weird being here, its like being there with extra posters Ive just met that have been here longer than I have but alot of the people here are the peole that where their. :Nuts: I do really like this smiley though.

What the hell does Borgo think he's doing anyway? I feel so used.

Can we take bets on the next JI departure? Maybe we can just ship them Thor and get some fresh bagels in return.

What the hell does Borgo think he's doing anyway? I feel so used.

Can we take bets on the next JI departure? Maybe we can just ship them Thor and get some fresh bagels in return.

You'd have to have a throw in with Thor. he doesn't carry much ''weight'' in a trade.

I like that burger. It's got vegetables, no guilt with that baby. Thanks Chan, your jokes I miss.

I reckon if you ate that with a strawberry milkshake you'd have all your food groups covered...

Fruits .... check

Veggies ... check

Grains.... check

Dairy... check

Bacon...check

Archived