Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The story is unmatched. Innocent teens, cheerleaders, virgins... exploring their sexuality as they try to earn money to join their dear friend Debbie on her trip to the big city.

Watching their evolution from innocence to prostitution was the visual fulfillment of 5 or 6 of the fantasies I harbored as a young man. When shy Debbie first reluctantly exposed her young nubile breasts to Mr Greenfeld for a measly 10 dollars, a nation of young men first learned that even if you weren't the QB of the football team, you can still get the hottest broads if you had the cash.

I'm also a fan of the 70's natural look over the plastic look of today's women. So the fappability is high for me from both a visual and intellectual level. It stimulates the mind and body.

The plastic thing is an issue. Hence my obsession with Penny Flame, she looks natural, talks dirty and is decently proportionate. Fappability... going to add that to my vocabulary. Grade girls on the "fappability scale"

The plastic thing is an issue. Hence my obsession with Penny Flame, she looks natural, talks dirty and is decently proportionate. Fappability... going to add that to my vocabulary. Grade girls on the "fappability scale"

Is there any other scale once you have children???

fap! fap! fap!

How the hell was I supposed to know that they didn't pay 3 to 2 on a blackjack, don't offer insurance/even money, completely ignored the concept of a push and just happen to "randomly" deal me awful cards?

Stinking scamming JN.

I played about fifteen hands, the dealer won all of them with no less than 19..

if this were Vegas I would be have gone postal by now

Archived