Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your blackjack dealer took my money on a hand where I blackjacked and the stupid hold'em dealer gave my money to vicious!!! GAR!!

It's an automated black jack dealer. this site gets ****** hits and has ***** much traffic. do you think I need this headache? blamemax2.gif

EY --

I have some concerns about your crew. You guys are TERRIBLE at this vcash thing. Save son, vsocialsecurity isn't going to be there when you need it.

I am going to spot you some vcash because I know this has been a very difficult time for you. As a token of our appreciation.

Thanks Max,

It's much appreciated. I will never again bet my VCash on the Jets.

I was wondering, with my new found VWealth, is there any way I can by some long term Mutual VFunds?

I'm trying to do the responsible thing here.

Every dealer is crooked. haven't you seen vacation in vegas?

You'll appreciate this. I was playing a tournament a couple of weeks ago, and we were on the bubble for making the money. One more person goes out, and I have a decent payday. I'm in seat 1, small blind, pretty healthy chip stack. It folds around, and the button goes all in, she has about 3/4 of my stack. I look down at KK, and call. The big blind folds, and the dealer proceeds to muck both our hands. I ask him politely, "What the **** are you doing?" The floor comes over and tells me that my hand is dead, and she wins. You want to talk about pissed. Luckily, I still finished in the money, but I was fuming.

You'll appreciate this. I was playing a tournament a couple of weeks ago, and we were on the bubble for making the money. One more person goes out, and I have a decent payday. I'm in seat 1, small blind, pretty healthy chip stack. It folds around, and the button goes all in, she has about 3/4 of my stack. I look down at KK, and call. The big blind folds, and the dealer proceeds to muck both our hands. I ask him politely, "What the **** are you doing?" The floor comes over and tells me that my hand is dead, and she wins. You want to talk about pissed. Luckily, I still finished in the money, but I was fuming.

What happened?

What happened?

The ruling was my hand was dead, and she won the pot. I had to double her up. I was pretty short, but was able to hang on until someone else got knocked out and I made the money.

BTW, she told me later that she went all in with A7.

Falcon Punch

Dude, I had an Ace 2345 straight in AC in let it ride and the dealer told me it was no good :lol: I went ****ing ballistic! how can you have some dumbass dealing that has no clue about the game?

Dude, I had an Ace 2345 straight in AC in let it ride and the dealer told me it was no good :lol: I went ****ing ballistic! how can you have some dumbass dealing that has no clue about the game?

At least you can ask for a supervisor and get it fixed. My hand was dead because of the dealer. There are a few dealers around here that are awful.

The ruling was my hand was dead, and she won the pot. I had to double her up. I was pretty short, but was able to hang on until someone else got knocked out and I made the money.

BTW, she told me later that she went all in with A7.

I must have missed something, why was your hand dead?

Archived