Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So that was the only reason why? The dealer ****ed up and it cost you money?

I would've gone ballistic.

I was about to go ****ing nuts. I win that hand and I'm chip leader and can coast to top 5 and serious money. They called to policement over right away, so I took a couple of deep breaths and got myself under control.

I see you're enjoying your stay from over the pond. I'd probably do the same if I lived in Ireland and England for a while and came back here.

I do that when I go back to Long Island... I get me 2 breakfast sandwiches from the deli each day I'm there... Eat pizza to remember how its supposed to taste... buy a dozen bagels and get 6 free and bring them back to Mass.

I see you're enjoying your stay from over the pond. I'd probably do the same if I lived in Ireland and England for a while and came back here.

Damn right. I'm catching up on everything I've missed the past few years. :D

I decided to finally go to the Empire State Building after dark this evening. Absolutely magnificent.

Edit: Oh yeah, hit the Rockland bakery yesterday. Best rolls on Earth.

I decided to finally go to the Empire State Building after dark this evening. Absolutely magnificent.

You staying with family?

Yeah, I'm up in Woodlawn at my brother's. Mom's over too, she's actually been over for a couple of weeks - she had a wedding, but she's going back tomorrow.

Cool!

Oh, we have a special order of Coke-a-Cola put in just for you at the tailgate. and now I know not to bring pizza on Sunday. do you like hot dogs? :)

I only make it to LOng Island once a year now since most of my family moved to Florida - aka Americas penus -- several years back - but when there always hit up cream puff bakery in Deer Park -- best Italian and rye bread period - it is to die for and If I dont bring any back to Houston the punishment is severe -- I miss the food there - But then again try to find a good Mexican Restaurant in New York :P

I only make it to LOng Island once a year now since most of my family moved to Florida - aka Americas penus -- several years back - but when there always hit up cream puff bakery in Deer Park -- best Italian and rye bread period - it is to die for and If I dont bring any back to Houston the punishment is severe -- I miss the food there - But then again try to find a good Mexican Restaurant in New York :P

When you guys are on the East End, Briermere Farms is a must.

there is this place in queens that served the best scillian pizza.. unfortunately the last time i had it a couple of years ago, it had gone down hill.

there was also a bagel place near my IL's old house in Canarsie.. and they were the best bagels i have ever had. they were also the size of a tire!

i went to the empire state building two years ago for the first time. unfortunately it was a cloudy day.. i still havent been to the statue of liberty or ellis island.

I do that when I go back to Long Island... I get me 2 breakfast sandwiches from the deli each day I'm there... Eat pizza to remember how its supposed to taste... buy a dozen bagels and get 6 free and bring them back to Mass.

How's the diet working out?

Yeah, I'm up in Woodlawn at my brother's. Mom's over too, she's actually been over for a couple of weeks - she had a wedding, but she's going back tomorrow.

Didn't you say they were trying to charge you at a pub to get a Premiership game? Why the F would they be doing that by Woodlawn, just go to one of the other pubs there and you should get the game. Too late now though, I suppose.

A lot of the shops near Woodlawn have been closing down and getting replaced as the Irish population has been leaving. Like the coffee shop with really good scones has been replaced by an Indian restaurant. Pissed me off.

I live within a 10 minute drive from Woodlawn in Yonkers, but have spent like the last 4 weekends doing benefits around the Woodlawn area for this one fella.

I remember, oh the Pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a fat guy, I know what I'm talking about. Those are the very best pies ever made in the history of piedom.

I spent a couple of summers bartending on Shelter Island, and Briermere would come and set up a little stand. I would practically clear them out.

As a fat guy, I know what I'm talking about. Those are the very best pies ever made in the history of piedom.

I spent a couple of summers bartending on Shelter Island, and Briermere would come and set up a little stand. I would practically clear them out.

On a side note, hold your head up when you're taking pictures of yourself. the chins, Thor. the chins.

Didn't you say they were trying to charge you at a pub to get a Premiership game? Why the F would they be doing that by Woodlawn, just go to one of the other pubs there and you should get the game. Too late now though, I suppose.

A lot of the shops near Woodlawn have been closing down and getting replaced as the Irish population has been leaving. Like the coffee shop with really good scones has been replaced by an Indian restaurant. Pissed me off.

I live within a 10 minute drive from Woodlawn in Yonkers, but have spent like the last 4 weekends doing benefits around the Woodlawn area for this one fella.

Yeah, I ended up staying in and watching Hull City go level on points with the Scousers and Chelski. Nice area, Woodlawn, shame the Brennan's Bread Tri-Eddy's sells is stale as hell. :D

I'm 50% certain I can kick 98%* of your asses

Be warned.

*Only not BP, I suspect he has retard strength

Either you read the board a lot or you've been communicating with Thor through PM. because not too many people know about my super powers. :superman:

I did well for a while.. but I have no will power with food and have been in a real funk mentally the past 5 months so I've fallen off the wagon hard.

Sad thing is I know what I need to do, but cannot find the inspiration on a daily basis to get me to do the right thing.

:-k Hmmm . Strange, that's about the length of the Mets funk again this year.

Archived