Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

You're not one of those JI people that start a thread about how to approach you girl, or how a girl broke your heart, or how to be more than friends with a girl, are you? Those threads are brutal and further proof that people are :confused0058: Never understood asking your fake internet freinds for advice on a real personal matter.

That said, here's my two cents:

You sound like a coward. Just what the world needs....another one. Tell her you do not want to see her anymore and be done with it. Don't worry about looking like a d*ck. You're going to anyway...and much like your internet friendships ....it won't mater.

:cheers: That nonsense belongs on Myspace. Utter torture to happen upon those threads.

If those threads are so terrible, why do you open em up and read them?

I never understood that. It used to happen with Chad threads all the time. You'd have one group arguing for Chad, another against, and a third group complaining about how stupid these threads are. It was always the same people in all three groups, and while group #3 certainly had a point, I never understood why they were in every single one of them if it annoyed them so much?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If those threads are so terrible, why do you open em up and read them?

I never understood that. It used to happen with Chad threads all the time. You'd have one group arguing fro Chad, another against, and a third group complaining about how stupid these threads. It was always the same people in all three groups, and while roup #3 certainly had a point, I never understood why they were in every single one of them if it annoyed them so muc,,

...oh...well, you see, you haven't been here long enough to know that I enjoy telling posters how dumb they are. ;)

You're not one of those JI people that start a thread about how to approach you girl, or how a girl broke your heart, or how to be more than friends with a girl, are you? Those threads are brutal and further proof that people are :confused0058: Never understood asking your fake internet freinds for advice on a real personal matter.

You sound like a coward. Just what the world needs....another one. Tell her you do not want to see her anymore and be done with it. Don't worry about looking like a d*ck. You're going to anyway...and much like your internet friendships ....it won't mater.

Nope. Never started a thread of the sort. Just some BS in threads like this.

And, I should add, I don't really listen to the responses I get, I just enjoy reading them.

:shock: Tell it like it is. Good post Garb

...oh...well, you see, you haven't been here long enough to know that I enjoy telling posters how dumb they are. ;)

Oh, ok, that makes perfect sense. The only I reason I open those threads is to make fun of the thread starter and read responses like this:

Just bang her mother.

I feel gayer just knowing that picture is up there....

now I have the willies...

see, I just said willies...great....first sign of the gay

You looked at that pic, and the first thing to pop into your mind was 'willies'.

It's a slippery slope.

WTF? Seriously?

You know that this is a website for gay Jet fans, don't you?

I think all of the new JI converts can now understand why Klecko wanted us to come here so bad...

That gay bastard wanted to convert us.. :blowup:

I think it was amusing....when I was trying to find out if JN was down by sending msgs to people who are usual on this site. You cant even put Jetnation in a pm. They put asterisks when you type the word.

Really? Asterisks? That's crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived