Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

You're not one of those JI people that start a thread about how to approach you girl, or how a girl broke your heart, or how to be more than friends with a girl, are you? Those threads are brutal and further proof that people are :confused0058: Never understood asking your fake internet freinds for advice on a real personal matter.

That said, here's my two cents:

You sound like a coward. Just what the world needs....another one. Tell her you do not want to see her anymore and be done with it. Don't worry about looking like a d*ck. You're going to anyway...and much like your internet friendships ....it won't mater.

:cheers: That nonsense belongs on Myspace. Utter torture to happen upon those threads.

If those threads are so terrible, why do you open em up and read them?

I never understood that. It used to happen with Chad threads all the time. You'd have one group arguing for Chad, another against, and a third group complaining about how stupid these threads are. It was always the same people in all three groups, and while group #3 certainly had a point, I never understood why they were in every single one of them if it annoyed them so much?

If those threads are so terrible, why do you open em up and read them?

I never understood that. It used to happen with Chad threads all the time. You'd have one group arguing fro Chad, another against, and a third group complaining about how stupid these threads. It was always the same people in all three groups, and while roup #3 certainly had a point, I never understood why they were in every single one of them if it annoyed them so muc,,

...oh...well, you see, you haven't been here long enough to know that I enjoy telling posters how dumb they are. ;)

You're not one of those JI people that start a thread about how to approach you girl, or how a girl broke your heart, or how to be more than friends with a girl, are you? Those threads are brutal and further proof that people are :confused0058: Never understood asking your fake internet freinds for advice on a real personal matter.

You sound like a coward. Just what the world needs....another one. Tell her you do not want to see her anymore and be done with it. Don't worry about looking like a d*ck. You're going to anyway...and much like your internet friendships ....it won't mater.

Nope. Never started a thread of the sort. Just some BS in threads like this.

And, I should add, I don't really listen to the responses I get, I just enjoy reading them.

Edited by EY

:shock: Tell it like it is. Good post Garb

...oh...well, you see, you haven't been here long enough to know that I enjoy telling posters how dumb they are. ;)

Oh, ok, that makes perfect sense. The only I reason I open those threads is to make fun of the thread starter and read responses like this:

Just bang her mother.

I feel gayer just knowing that picture is up there....

now I have the willies...

see, I just said willies...great....first sign of the gay

You looked at that pic, and the first thing to pop into your mind was 'willies'.

It's a slippery slope.

I think it was amusing....when I was trying to find out if JN was down by sending msgs to people who are usual on this site. You cant even put Jetnation in a pm. They put asterisks when you type the word.

Really? Asterisks? That's crazy.

• 2 weeks later...