Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
It does. Use your time to be productive, then. Write up more stuff on the Wiki about how you supposedly rock, eh? Or do an article on somebody.

Or just lay off the caffeine.

lol... I knew you would catch that!

Just water and ginger ale last night... I guess maybe the sugar but I doubt it... just stress

lol... I knew you would catch that!

Just water and ginger ale last night... I guess maybe the sugar but I doubt it... just stress

Of course I did, I have to keep an eye on it.

Stress? Read that whole jetsrule arena thread from the start, that'll help de-stress ya.

I'd forgotten all the crap that went on in the first few pages. :rl:

• 9 months later...
I'm here. Can't sleep. Mind and pulse racing a mile a minute. Too much on my mind. Wish I could just detach my head from my body and go to bed.

Please let me know when you figure out how to do that (aside from drinking lots of booze!). :thumbup:

Please let me know when you figure out how to do that (aside from drinking lots of booze!). :thumbup:

Booze didn't help. You would think a bottle of red wine would do the trick. Nope. I think it's the residual effects from being blind-sided....and not in a good way. Pisses me off. Day started bad. Then it became great. Then is became really bad. So now I am just feeling sorry for myself. Maybe I can cry myself to sleep? Have you done that? Does it work? :)

Booze didn't help. You would think a bottle of red wine would do the trick. Nope. I think it's the residual effects from being blind-sided....and not in a good way. Pisses me off. Day started bad. Then it became great. Then is became really bad. So now I am just feeling sorry for myself. Maybe I can cry myself to sleep? Have you done that? Does it work? :)

we're here for ya... well... I am.

Here, just for you

a_big_hug_4_u.jpg

crying myself to sleep helps me fall asleep, but I still wake up sad.

drinking myself to sleep I wake up hung over and still sad.

I wish I could find something that would wipe away all the negative thoughts in my head and allow me to wake up refreshed and normal.

Archived