The new JetNation sucks

InstantClassic

It is going to be different IC, but some of the posters are top notch. I've lurked over there for a while (my account there that I had from 2002-2004 was never banned). I am very, very greatful to have such posters as BergenJet, Fishooked & JetsBabe here. The rest I really don't know, but I'm sure they arn't all a-holes. :)

posters on both boards have to understand that we are all N.Y.Jets fans....We are all going to be different except for that fact. We have some really great people on both site and alas we have complete morons as well ( no I will not list names)

Max anD Sean run both sites differently, if you preferr the JI way than cool if you like the JN way great, but it is possible to enjoy both....I do.

Now if we can just win a couple games in a row I would feel much better.

Look no further than this lounge.

I'd say about 80%, if not more of all posts on the drama exile have come in the lounge. Why aren't the posters posting about the Jets? We just came off one of the toughest losses in recent memory, and instead everyone wants to be involved in some bull**** internet drama, and shake their stick at a new female poster or two.

JI is/was nothing more than an OT forum with the Jets intertwined. Get ready, because that's what you're looking at in the future.

I'd say about 80%, if not more of all posts on the drama exile have come in the lounge. Why aren't the posters posting about the Jets? We just came off one of the toughest losses in recent memory, and instead everyone wants to be involved in some bull**** internet drama, and shake their stick at a new female poster or two.

JI is/was nothing more than an OT forum with the Jets intertwined. Get ready, because that's what you're looking at in the future.

I'm starting JetsCountry.com.

Who's with me?

And in a day or two, the drama will die down. And hopefully most of the people here will integrate into the JN Jets forum, some already have.

For now, it's very new, bear with us as we make the switch. I've already talked to some people about keeping the old inside jokes off the main board, and as long as the BS is kept to the lounge, what difference does it make?

For me, the Jets EPIC FAIL against the Raiders is too painful to discuss right now. I prefer to concentrate on the JI drama/exodus for the time being. If the Jets beat KC, then I'll get into the football forum.

Right now, as a coping mechanism, I'm avoiding anying to do with what happened in yesterday's game.

+1

For me, the Jets EPIC FAIL against the Raiders is too painful to discuss right now. I prefer to concentrate on the JI drama/exodus for the time being. If the Jets beat KC, then I'll get into the football forum.

Right now, as a coping mechanism, I'm avoiding anying to do with what happened in yesterday's game.

Hey, welcome aboard. Now you can take your shots at me face to face.

Hey, welcome aboard. Now you can take your shots at me face to face.

When did I take shots at you behind your back?

I was pissed that you were banned because that was right after we reminisced about 70s hot chics like Lynda Carter, Farah, etc. Remember that?

Why do you care that JI posters are starting to post here? Quantity of members leads to better overall quality of the site anyway. It's not like the ex-JI posters are a bunch of spammers or something.

instant classic is a jerk, just ignore his posts (better yet, put him on ignore) and it will enhence your Jet Nation experience

Agreed. I don't want to discuss that debacle.

I'll get up for next week's game when I start prepping for the tailgate.

I agree 100%, that's exactly how I feel too.

You just made me realize that's exactly what I've been doing. I wasn't conciously doing it but I've completely avoided discussing yesterday's game so far as I'll likely go into a 3 page ramble about how the Jets are blowing the best opportunity they've had since 1998.

You just made me realize that's exactly what I've been doing. I wasn't conciously doing it but I've completely avoided discussing yesterday's game so far as I'll likely go into a 3 page ramble about how the Jets are blowing the best opportunity they've had since 1998.

I'm 100% doing that. I'll talk football but don't want to think about this loss that much.

posters on both boards have to understand that we are all N.Y.Jets fans....We are all going to be different except for that fact. We have some really great people on both site and alas we have complete morons as well ( no I will not list names)

Max anD Sean run both sites differently, if you preferr the JI way than cool if you like the JN way great, but it is possible to enjoy both....I do.

Now if we can just win a couple games in a row I would feel much better.

Yes, yes. Happy birthday, Murph!