The new JetNation sucks

InstantClassic

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little bit skeptical over this whole thing. It smells a little like one of those patented pranks we've been know to pull.

I hear you. But there is no way they would risk it. I am a skeptic by nature though.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little bit skeptical over this whole thing. It smells a little like one of those patented pranks we've been know to pull.

I've been thinking the same thing, but I'm happy to see where it goes.

Bergen has always been on the level.

If I wanted to post at JI, I would have just created a new name and done so.

JN pre 1,000,000 posts > JN(I) post 1,000,000 posts

I'm pretty happy to see new posters here. I haven't lurked over at JI in a long time so I don't really know any of these guys. Time will tell......

I'm pretty happy to see new posters here. I haven't lurked over at JI in a long time so I don't really know any of these guys. Time will tell......

That's all we ask for.

Give us some time to settle in, we'll make our way to the main forum, and hopefully most of the new posters will not make you wish we all were gone.

That's all we ask for.

Give us some time to settle in, we'll make our way to the main forum, and hopefully most of the new posters will not make you wish we all were gone.

I'm sure you will all integrate quickly and well. I'm just suprised it has taken this long since to me this is clearly the better site.

I'm sure you will all integrate quickly and well. I'm just suprised it has taken this long since to me this is clearly the better site.

I switched on my own. It's not an easy thing. Over on JI everyone knew who I was. It's starting from scratch.

That having been said, with a number of people coming over, it makes things a lot easier.

As to which site is better, I'll simply say I enjoyed most of my time at JI, and have enjoyed my time here thus far.

I switched on my own. It's not an easy thing. Over on JI everyone knew who I was. It's starting from scratch.

That having been said, with a number of people coming over, it makes things a lot easier.

As to which site is better, I'll simply say I enjoyed most of my time at JI, and have enjoyed my time here thus far.

Plus being Jewish you have had your fill of Ham..;)

EY= The Eric Mangini of the interwebz :P

Archived