Thank you JN.

SBIII

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will you be continuing your rivalry with JR128 over here? if so, hold on while I grab the popcorn..

Haha

No, it really didn't... it's nice to be able to search for all posts by a specific poster (or yourself), within a specific forum, etc.

I suppose, the layout over here is so much smoother.

well i like the fact also that the articles are free, search is free, and there aren't advertisements as posts in the thread. it was getting a little too commercialized over there.

You might be interested to know that Sponsored Links is a valued poster here, though he's a bit stingy with rep.

you know what else is cool about over here? we have profiles and reputation systems. nice.

You guys missed out on the old rep system. This one only lets you compliment people. The old one let you leave negative and positive rep. So when someone got out of line they were neg rep bombed by the masses. It got out of hand and Max used his high quality parenting skills to remedy the situation.

You guys missed out on the old rep system. This one only lets you compliment people. The old one let you leave negative and positive rep. So when someone got out of line they were neg rep bombed by the masses. It got out of hand and Max used his high quality parenting skills to remedy the situation.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

That is actually exactly how it went down. :rl:

Archived