Good Evening, Jet Nation

Mr. Yankee

Hello. I would like to introduce myself, as some of you know me, yet many of you do not. I am Mr. Yankee, and I registered at JI in 2005. I feel that a new era has been imposed upon me, as many former JI posters whose posts I thoroughly enjoyed reading have migrated to this fine website. I have stopped by JN occasionally over the last few years, but recent events have inspired me to register. So here I am. I look forward to enjoying some healthy discussion with my Jet brethren.

• Upvote 1

The legend from the mean streets of Branchburg, NJ has arrived. :P

Welcome aboard Mr Steinbrenner :cheers:

Good to hear from you again, BP. It's been a while. I'm down at the University of Virginia now, but I still bleed Branchburg blood. I was back home last week and Somerset County was just how I had left it.

Good to hear from you again, BP. It's been a while. I'm down at the University of Virginia now, but I still bleed Branchburg blood. I was back home last week and Somerset County was just how I had left it.

My how time flies. cool beans, thanks for signing up!

Hello. I would like to introduce myself, as some of you know me, yet many of you do not. I am Mr. Yankee, and I registered at JI in 2005. I feel that a new era has been imposed upon me, as many former JI posters whose posts I thoroughly enjoyed reading have migrated to this fine website. I have stopped by JN occasionally over the last few years, but recent events have inspired me to register. So here I am. I look forward to enjoying some healthy discussion with my Jet brethren.

Great to see you here, Mr. Yankee!

The worst Mafia player ... ever. ;)

Thanks for signing up.

Be sure to check out our baseball forum. We can always use another Yankee fan, especially in seasons like this past one.

yes!!! that's the ONE AND ONLY thing i miss about JI. the baseball forum there had a few really good baseball posters on it. i might have spent more time on the baseball forums than the football forums sometimes. we need to get that place going......

yes!!! that's the ONE AND ONLY thing i miss about JI. the baseball forum there had a few really good baseball posters on it. i might have spent more time on the baseball forums than the football forums sometimes. we need to get that place going......

Unfortunately for us, both our seasons ended in September :(

I haven't checked in awhile but I think we actually have more posts in the baseball forum here. It is definitely more active. But since you have been here the Yankees demise has slowed the pace down.

The baseball forum will be back.

You'd like it. LOTS of Yankee fan bashing. :)