Wow

LiLMiCKMANTLE

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm kinda enjoying reading all this fresh, funny material.

is klecko is god really ff2? if so welcome to prolly the funniest troll with fingers.

i know i am not funny.. but fresh??? :shock: i did shower this morning. OY!

i know i am not funny.. but fresh??? :shock: i did shower this morning. OY!

I think yer daughter woulda won that handbag contest had it started sunday.

the other good news is the average age of a jn poster prolly just dropped by 20 yrs.( even if there all around 50 :mrgreen:)

I think yer daughter woulda won that handbag contest had it started sunday.

the other good news is the average age of a jn poster prolly just dropped by 20 yrs.( even if there all around 50 :mrgreen:)

now more then ever we need that over 30 forum ;)

and i think i have amended that to age and IQ ;)

it sucks pretty bad when you look in the lounge and the only names you recognize strating threads are Mods... jeez SJ come back and save us alllllllllllllllll ;)

how does it suck pretty bad? you guys get new, good, posters, and the board becomes more active. and yet it sucks.

you know something...if you know your JN history, this site came about in the same way...exiled JI members. did that suck pretty bad too? oh wait, you weren't around.

how does it suck pretty bad? you guys get new, good, posters, and the board becomes more active. and yet it sucks.

you know something...if you know your JN history, this site came about in the same way...exiled JI members. did that suck pretty bad too? oh wait, you weren't around.

wait.. you were in middle school when this site started.

see now.. the situation is.. JN was started from scratch. We didnt go off into a new site.

we are just trying to explain that you guys need to be a bit more respectful and you cant expect us to automatically welocme 57 new "good" posters in 24 hours ..coming here starting new threads that are just inside jokes and not seeming to care about the old guard.

if you wanted to have your own place, you guys should have started one... but you came into our home. you need to give us time ... we have tried to explain it to you in a couple of different ways...

i will ask my 16 year old daughter and maybe she can give me some pop reference that you might understand. maybe there is something on gossip girls or hannah montana that would make better sense to you.

sorry but I have to laugh at all of you calling yerself good posters :rolleyes:

i'm sure you are but thats besides the point

see now.. the situation is.. JN was started from scratch. We didnt go off into a new site.

we are just trying to explain that you guys need to be a bit more respectful and you cant expect us to automatically welocme 57 new "good" posters in 24 hours ..coming here starting new threads that are just inside jokes and not seeming to care about the old guard.

if you wanted to have your own place, you guys should have started one... but you came into our home. you need to give us time ... we have tried to explain it to you in a couple of different ways...

i will ask my 16 year old daughter and maybe she can give me some pop reference that you might understand. maybe there is something on gossip girls or hannah montana that would make better sense to you.

we've been plenty respectful, thanks mod.

oh, and by the way hag. i don't watch gossip girls or hannah montana. i'm 20, and i'm a junior in college and a marketing professional. so please, lay off the personal attacks on me. k thanks.

oh, and by the way hag. i don't watch gossip girls or hannah montana. i'm 20, and i'm a junior in college and a marketing professional. so please, lay off the personal attacks on me. k thanks.

very endearing & respectful, calling one of our finest hag. not cool jetsbabe

you are kidding me about being respectful. all you have done is whine about us hating you.

and by the way you called me a hag ...

personal attacks?????? LOL

pot meet kettle

do you even read any of my posts? and ok so i admit that hannah montana is a little young.. but i know tons of 20's who watch gossip girls.. so me think that wasnt off base.

enjoy the site!

I find calling as esteemed, long-time poster like Greengal, a hag, very respectful. :rolleyes:

Confidence is one thing - arrogance is a whole 'nother animal. I should know, I've been accused of being annoyingly arrogant myself.

has FF2 shown up yet? I like that guy....

I think klecko is awesome is ff2 but I can't keep up.

gone are the days where I could run to the restroom for a pee & come back & respond to a post & at my age i'm there a lot

luckily sj & afo are always in there too to keep my abreast :mrgreen:

I find calling as esteemed, long-time poster like Greengal, a hag, very respectful. :rolleyes:

Confidence is one thing - arrogance is a whole 'nother animal. I should know, I've been accused of being annoyingly arrogant myself.

I agree. Anyone who really knows gg loves her. Of course, you wouldn't know that if you just strolled on over here.

So.. giving the benefit of the doubt.. some friendly advice to JetsBabe.. going toe to toe with one of the JN favorites is not going to garnish too much respect around here.

That's kind of condescending don't you think? Just sayn'

Archived