Wow

LiLMiCKMANTLE

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear EY,

it might be helpful if you search ( it is free) before you start accusing me of treating Jetsbabe like dirt.

I have said many times in the last day that I felt this was overwhelming. Jetsbabe called me a cranky old hag once and then a hag again a second time.

That is why i said "pot meets kettle"

She has also assumed that i am jealous of her beauty. I realize that she is a pretty girl, but i am far from jealous. I am overwhelmed. I have said that many times.

I can understand you are being protective of her and I respect that.

Have you read ANY of my posts? How would you like it if someone came into your house and just sat down in your comfy chair and grabbed the remote and watched what they wanted to on TV and then bitched when you got mad?

It will take time for me to assimilate to all of these new people., but I do expect a tiny bit of respect here.

If you want me to find the posts where jetsbabe called me a hag i will find then for you and send them to you.

I already said that I agree that the hannah montana remark was a bit out of line.

YOu have max and the mods support. Havent you noticed that none of them have had my back?

Believe it or not ..i know a lot about football also.

respectfully,

greengal

Nice post Green Gal. It will take all of us a while to get used to each other.

welcome back jetfanfla!!! :rolleyes:

ya know Tx is still here... you might want to try TGG. give giving you the heads up. he is permanently banned there.

did you even READ my response to jetsbabe? just askin,,,

TX who? Since I've been gone, some of you are getting a little thin skinned...the same disease I was accused of having.

Dear EY,

it might be helpful if you search ( it is free) before you start accusing me of treating Jetsbabe like dirt.

I have said many times in the last day that I felt this was overwhelming. Jetsbabe called me a cranky old hag once and then a hag again a second time.

She has also assumed that i am jealous of her beauty. I realize that she is a pretty girl, but i am far from jealous. I am overwhelmed. I have said that many times.

Have you read ANY of my posts? How would you like it if someone came into your house and just sat down in your comfy chair and grabbed the remote and watched what they wanted to on TV and then bitched when you got mad?

It will take time for me to assimilate to all of these new people., but I do expect a tiny bit of respect here.

If you want me to find the posts where jetsbabe called me a hag i will find then for you and send them to you.

I already said that I agree that the hannah montana remark was a bit out of line.

YOu have max and the mods support. Havent you noticed that none of them have had my back?

respectfully,

greengal

Hey, agreed about JetsBabe and I winced when I read that in the other thread. I tried to express similar but there's definitely a tangible unwelcoming attitude from you and others and been numerous condescending jabs sent in our direction. Not a big deal, but it's definitely present and hasn't been provoked directly by any of us (with directly being the key word in that statement)

On the reverse, the sheer volume of JI transplants has created a situation where we've come here and hadn't needed to assimilate or introduce ourselves cause we have 50 of our friends here who already know us. We've recreated JI threads, and brought along JI inside jokes and you guys probably are put off by whats seemingly a need to assimilate with us as well. If the JI folks step back for a minute, I think it's easier to understand some of the territorial reactions of the old time JN folks. It's got to be overwhelming and a strange feeling to feel out of the loop on your own board.

I think reactions on both sides have been understandable and it will work itself out in time. I just hope there's no more ugliness as part of the process :D

Hey, agreed about JetsBabe and I winced when I read that in the other thread. I tried to express similar but there's definitely a tangible unwelcoming attitude from you and others and been numerous condescending jabs sent in our direction. Not a big deal, but it's definitely present and hasn't been provoked directly by any of us (with directly being the key word in that statement)

On the reverse, the sheer volume of JI transplants has created a situation where we've come here and hadn't needed to assimilate or introduce ourselves cause we have 50 of our friends here who already know us. We've recreated JI threads, and brought along JI inside jokes and you guys probably are put off by whats seemingly a need to assimilate with us as well. If the JI folks step back for a minute, I think it's easier to understand some of the territorial reactions of the old time JN folks. It's got to be overwhelming and a strange feeling to feel out of the loop on your own board.

I think reactions on both sides have been understandable and it will work itself out in time. I just hope there's no more ugliness as part of the process :D

CTM is a 100% correct. GREAT post.

Also, if it makes you feel any better, we don't really like Jets Babe either.

winner.jpg

Dear EY,

respectfully,

greengal

No need for a search. I know Jets Babe, so I know she's not innocent here. And have told her to play nice as we are on your turf, and the new people.

I also know that it takes two to tango, I could sit here and claim innocent in one of the insinuating incidents that ended with a lot of people here, but I won't do that either. These things are mutual. So no need to find those posts, I saw them in this thread, and have no doubt that they exist.

Again, I'm not judging you as a Jet fan or a person for one second. I'm sure you're admirable in both. I'm simply commenting on a smaller situation that in my opinion, would be best to squash now, rather than linger on. I'm commenting on your sentiment of wanting us gone.

The mods and Max want to grow the site, and having us is in the best interest of that. I understand the 'good poster' thing is something that needs to be proven, and not assumed, and I hope I, and the people who followed my over shortly will prove that to you.

And to respond to Bren, I was checking the main board last night, there were two valid Jets threads started by our people, and a host of other comments. That should grow with time as the drama dies down, I'm repeating myself now, and there's nothing I can do to prove it to you, but that's what I believe will happen. I'm sure plenty of chatter will continue in the Lounge, but isn't that what it's for anyway?

good post ctm........ in our defense, jokes & sarcasm don't travel well in these types of forums as we all know. perhaps some of our posts come off as digging when we're just tryin to be funny. you know how that goes right?

overall seems like a good bunch to me but know this I will bust balls wherever I can cause I have zero football knowledge & low self esteem.

good post ctm........ in our defense, jokes & sarcasm don't travel well in these types of forums as we all know. perhaps some of our posts come off as digging when we're just tryin to be funny. you know how that goes right?

overall seems like a good bunch to me but know this I will bust balls wherever I can cause I have zero football knowledge & low self esteem.

Don't mind CTM. He doesn't have much a sense of humor so he doesn't really get jokes. He's kind of a douche like that. Plus, I hear he's a Chad fan.

Nice post. I think GG and JB should kiss and make up and let's see where that leads. Maybe it could be like that Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon scene in (can't remember the movie). That would be pretty hot.

Do I ever, I'm hoping once I build up the post count I can petition for a delete post option.. :D

Gah! We're like kindred spirits man!

Nice post. I think GG and JB should kiss and make up and let's see where that leads. Maybe it could be like that Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon scene in (can't remember the movie). That would be pretty hot.

yeah of course thats going to happen...

what sick thoughts u guys have! LOL

I understand the 'good poster' thing is something that needs to be proven, and not assumed, and I hope I, and the people who followed my over shortly will prove that to you.

This. Hence the little getting-to-know-you thing going on right now. Some of us (okay, mostly me) are gonna require a little acclimation. I mean, can you imagine if I came here and just went straight into football? That'd go over real well.

I'm still trying to decide what's the most entertaining aspect to this fiasco.

- The "uprising" at JI

- The mass exodus here

- The JN locals somehow feeling threatened by the new posters

the fact that the whole thing is being done by adults only adds to the entertainment value.

Oh I forgot about Borgoguys newest consipiracy theory... that might be the best of them all.

This. Hence the little getting-to-know-you thing going on right now. Some of us (okay, mostly me) are gonna require a little acclimation. I mean, can you imagine if I came here and just went straight into football? That'd go over real well.

So you are sharpening those daggers. I knew it!!!

- The "uprising" at JI

- The mass exodus here

the fact that the whole thing is being done by adults only adds to the entertainment value.

Oh I forgot about Borgoguys newest consipiracy theory... that might be the best of them all.

obv..

When I saw you posted I thought for sure you'd be quoting me with some kind of nasty remark..

- The "uprising" at JI

- The mass exodus here

Adults? Where are the adults?

Don't mind CTM. He doesn't have much a sense of humor so he doesn't really get jokes. He's kind of a douche like that. Plus, I hear he's a Chad fan.

:cheers: thanks bleedin. i'm just ticked cause I came in poured a coffee & there he was...... right where I usually sit

Perhaps under your username, An Acquired Tasted, would be a good little disclaimer.

Archived