Wow

LiLMiCKMANTLE

Perhaps under your username, An Acquired Tasted, would be a good little disclaimer.

There's an idea. I considered and rejected the disclaimer idea in the past for the obvious reason that it would have been about six times longer than any post it preceded.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We miss you too brother. Just repost it in here or something.

:beer_Orcish:

Max deleted it because he felt it was a "recruitment thread." If I ever went out of my way to recruit imaginary friends for an interwebz site, I think I'd put a bullet in my head the very next moment.

I was just saying how all of this silliness is unecessary. What happened between EY and Ham (and then Kleck, for some reason I still don't know) is between them. I don't know what it has to do with you guys.

I'm not saying leave here, but post in both places, you know? It's not the same without Fishooked's prop comedy, or CTM's cutting remarks, or SMC's cutting remarks in repsonse to CTM. And etc and so forth. That's all.

Honestly, a couple of JN people have been nothing but d#ckheads to the JI peeps since they came over a couple days ago.

Its a message board. Get a grip. Its not real life so lighten up. My God, does this really need to be explained? Anybody who's taking it personal needs to step away from the computer.

Honestly, a couple of JN people have been nothing but d#ckheads to the JI peeps since they came over a couple days ago.

Its a message board. Get a grip. Its not real life so lighten up. My God, does this really need to be explained? Anybody who's taking it personal needs to step away from the computer.

maybe it's time to bring the dooshie of the week back ehh barton?

This has to be some sort of hoax.

No way some snot nosed kid from Boca comes here to talk bad about a very well mannered and friendly poster like GG.

I'm with Alk..this is all a fix. Not one person that has posted here from JI seems legit. Talking about assimilation, and what not.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? IT'S THE INTERNET FOR CHRIST SAKE. GET OVER YOURSELVES, YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT THAT WE NEED ALL OF YOUR STORIES.

No way some snot nosed kid from Boca comes here to talk bad about a very well mannered and friendly poster like GG.

I'm with Alk..this is all a fix. Not one person that has posted here from JI seems legit. Talking about assimilation, and what not.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? IT'S THE INTERNET FOR CHRIST SAKE. GET OVER YOURSELVES, YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT THAT WE NEED ALL OF YOUR STORIES.

Shouldn't this be in the Borgo conspiracy thread?

you know something...if you know your JN history, this site came about in the same way...exiled JI members. did that suck pretty bad too? oh wait, you weren't around.
sounds like a certain little upstart country... it's always darkest before the dawn... was it over when the germans attacked pearl harbor?!?!?

I'll apologize in advance for our resident hater of all things typed

There's a Pro-Chad thread on the main board.

One for old times sake guys?

This is what bothers me. No one cares about your threads on JI or wants to read them here. Us who want to will go over there and read them. There is a reason why we posted here and not there and you are bringing that HS feel to this place is bothering me personally.

If they arn't real, who cares, it ups the post count. If they are real, they need to blend in and stop bringing JI crap over here because it is already wearing thin. Keep it over here and start BLENDING IN, otherwise, you need to retreat back home.

Max deleted it because he felt it was a "recruitment thread." If I ever went out of my way to recruit imaginary friends for an interwebz site, I think I'd put a bullet in my head the very next moment.

How do you think Max got alot of people here in the first place?? OK that was mainly Brenda and GGG but for me the more Jet Boards the better as long as they stay Civil which this one is now I'm happy to see..:cheers:

PS.. BTW Paulie if you need a Gun for the headshot Tex graciously said you could use his..:fighting0028:

How do you think Max got alot of people here in the first place?? OK that was mainly Brenda and GGG but for me the more Jet Boards the better as long as they stay Civil which this one is now I'm happy to see..:cheers:

PS.. BTW Paulie if you need a Gun for the headshot Tex graciously said you could use his..:fighting0028:

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. Lousy TX.

This is what bothers me. No one cares about your threads on JI or wants to read them here. Us who want to will go over there and read them. There is a reason why we posted here and not there and you are bringing that HS feel to this place is bothering me personally.

Um, that was meant to say that some of us were very anti-chad, and should jump in that thread.

I don't know how participating in a football thread on JN is now a bad thing too?

I'm still trying to decide what's the most entertaining aspect to this fiasco.

- The "uprising" at JI

- The mass exodus here

- The JN locals somehow feeling threatened by the new posters

the fact that the whole thing is being done by adults only adds to the entertainment value.

Oh I forgot about Borgoguys newest consipiracy theory... that might be the best of them all.

+1, it is like rubbernecking at a car wreck!

Um, that was meant to say that some of us were very anti-chad, and should jump in that thread.

I don't know how participating in a football thread on JN is now a bad thing too?

No it's just we had a thread like that too here once.

But yours was probably better I'm sure.

No it's just we had a thread like that too here once.

But yours was probably better I'm sure.

Where did I insinuate that?

I'm still looking for an answer as to how trying to get people in to the main board to discuss football is a bad thing.

how does it suck pretty bad? you guys get new, good, posters, and the board becomes more active. and yet it sucks.

you know something...if you know your JN history, this site came about in the same way...exiled JI members. did that suck pretty bad too? oh wait, you weren't around.

But I was around. In fact I was around well before you were even a blip on JI. And one thing I recall very clearly is your continued badmouthing of JN and its members almost up until the day you defected here. So please spare us. You're more than welcome to be here as this forum is built on giving people second chances, but I don't think calling one of our best and kindest members a hag is a really great way to get started. Nor are your childish slaps at LilMick's screen name and where he wants to punctuate or capitalize whatever the hell he wants. You may have been the beauty queen that all the little boys at JI fawned over, but here you're just a little fish with a big attitude.

But I was around. In fact I was around well before you were even a blip on JI. And one thing I recall very clearly is your continued badmouthing of JN and its members almost up until the day you defected here. So please spare us. You're more than welcome to be here as this forum is built on giving people second chances, but I don't think calling one of our best and kindest members a hag is a really great way to get started. Nor are your childish slaps at LilMick's screen name and where he wants to punctuate or capitalize whatever the hell he wants. You may have been the beauty queen that all the little boys at JI fawned over, but here you're just a little fish with a big attitude.

POTW.

how does it suck pretty bad? you guys get new, good, posters, and the board becomes more active. and yet it sucks.

thanks Boozer you said it way better than i could because the only thing i would had to say would of been blocked out.. Because i hate when people act all tough on the internet knowing they wont say any of it to your face

POTW for sure!!!

Archived