Wow

LiLMiCKMANTLE

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find calling as esteemed, long-time poster like Greengal, a hag, very respectful. :rolleyes:

Confidence is one thing - arrogance is a whole 'nother animal. I should know, I've been accused of being annoyingly arrogant myself.

For good reason too :P

Let me just say that when I first came here I wasn't exactly welcomed with open arms either. I know Jetcane and me really went at it at first along with his wily ''old'' ally Garb.

But I must say that GG was always nice to me, and still is. which is why I'm a bit disappointed in what's going down.

for the record: most of us weren't kicked out. just to clarify.

It's cool. We're all cool here, so let's just chill and hang out and BS is all.

Oh, and since we're in the lounge for off topic discussions I just wanted to mention "for the record" that John Mayer SUCKS!!

Discuss......:box:

It's cool. We're all cool here, so let's just chill and hang out and BS is all.

Oh, and since we're in the lounge for off topic discussions I just wanted to mention "for the record" that John Mayer SUCKS!!

Discuss......:box:

No reason to start off bad here- we are Jet fans and lots of funny intelligent people that discuss a range of topics. You might even learn something here!

Let me just say that when I first came here I wasn't exactly welcomed with open arms either. I know Jetcane and me really went at it at first along with his wily ''old'' ally Garb.

But I must say that GG was always nice to me, and still is. which is why I'm a bit disappointed in what's going down.

EVeryone is nice here

Nice post. I think GG and JB should kiss and make up and let's see where that leads. Maybe it could be like that Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon scene in (can't remember the movie). That would be pretty hot.

What an amateur. Here's what you want:

**NOT WORK APPROPRIATE OR IF LESBIANS BOTHER YOU**

PEFxy-kH0X0

They didn't think what I posted was appropriate over there so I left instead of changing my sense of humor.

Don't worry BP you'll be the first one that gets a Mick Pic

Well look who it is. You sick bastid. I knew I felt like both boards were missing a certain raunch quality to them. I suppose that issue should be addressed now.

disappointed in me?

Which begs the question, are you still as big of a douche as you were way back then? If not, I would be thoroughly disappointed.

Now you tell me how many mods over at the other place will let you get away with calling them a douche? :lol:

Of course I'm just as big of a douche, but with a different touch to my doucheness.

Archived