The U.F.O. Disclosure Process Has Begun

SoFlaJets

yea wasnt there one report that a pilot said he was going 7600mph and couldnt keep up with a air craft or something like that?? if thats true its just nuts

I like the ones that go that fast and then make a 90 degree turn. Without slowing down. :) Or reach that speed in a split second after hovering motionless. Yeah, we got that technology. It's just a secret.

Just throwing this out there-

I've seen videos of this lady claiming that she who was pregnant when abducted. The aliens removed the baby in the first trimester or something and she was back to normal when she returned back to Earth. This is where it gets interesting.. the lady said that she was abducted again, and in the room she was in there was a little child who looked like her but just with really bad hair. She believes it was a hybrid. Other people also claim that aliens make hybrids. Not completely far fetched.

Just throwing this out there-

I've seen videos of this lady claiming that she who was pregnant when abducted. The aliens removed the baby in the first trimester or something and she was back to normal when she returned back to Earth. This is where it gets interesting.. the lady said that she was abducted again, and in the room she was in there was a little child who looked like her but just with really bad hair. She believes it was a hybrid. Other people also claim that aliens make hybrids. Not completely far fetched.

I take abduction stories with a grain of salt. They are so wild and usually, it is just the one person's account, unlike many of the best UFO cases. However, this particular scenario, as well as many other aspects of abductions has been reported by thousands of people. Yes, you can have a copycat syndrome at work, but the abduction phenomenom really caught fire in the mid seventies. And the reports being given to dozens of independant researchers were sharing many similar characteristics as are still being repeated today. And it took a couple of years for the difference researches to become aware of the work of each other. Also, this was before the Internet age.

Very strange stuff. Like I said, I am more interested in UFOs. More evidence to consider (multiple highly credible witnesses such as pilots, air traffic controllers, astronauts, astronomers, police, etc.), photos, videos, radar tracking, etc. But the abduction phenomenom is very interesting.

Very strange stuff. Like I said, I am more interested in UFOs. More evidence to consider (multiple highly credible witnesses such as pilots, air traffic controllers, astronauts, astronomers, police, etc.), photos, videos, radar tracking, etc. But the abduction phenomenom is very interesting.

Yeah hearing pilots and astronauts accounts on seeing strange unexplainable things is definitely more believable. Have you or anyone else ever heard of Unidentified Submerged Objects (USO)? Interesting stuff.

Yeah hearing pilots and astronauts accounts on seeing strange unexplainable things is definitely more believable. Have you or anyone else ever heard of Unidentified Submerged Objects (USO)? Interesting stuff.

We have barely scratched the surface of exploring what is out there in the deep blue sea. I am sure there are thousands of unique sea creatures that strive well beyond what we are capable of or have ever seriously explored.

Hell, the first megamouth shark wasn't found until the 70s and there are still less than 40 confirmed sightings. I am sure there are things out there a hell of a lot bigger than that... we just haven't stumbled across them yet.

Yes, that is another aspect of the UFO phenom. A ton of solid cases reported by Navy personnel over the years. One of the best cases ever happened in Shag Harbor in Canada in the mid sixties. Outstanding multiple credible witnesses including citizens, police and military. They saw an object dive into the harbor. They assumed it was a crashed plane, even though it did not look like one. The Navy searched for a couple of days and found nothing. Finally, the Navy reported seeing the object fly out of another connected body of water and take off into space.

You simply can not explain these things. It doesn't absolutely mean they are spaceships manned by aliens from other planets, but there aren't a whole lot of other explainations.

We have barely scratched the surface of exploring what is out there in the deep blue sea. I am sure there are thousands of unique sea creatures that strive well beyond what we are capable of or have ever seriously explored.

Hell, the first megamouth shark wasn't found until the 70s and there are still less than 40 confirmed sightings. I am sure there are things out there a hell of a lot bigger than that... we just haven't stumbled across them yet.

Yeah I know. Personally I think Nasa is a waste of money. The sea is where it's at. God only knows what lies in those oceans..

Yeah I know. Personally I think Nasa is a waste of money. The sea is where it's at. God only knows what lies in those oceans..

The megamouth has been found in 3 seperate oceans and from the west coast of the US to Hawaii to most regions in Asia and around Australia... The thing is fricken everywhere and we have only witnessed it but a handful of times and never had a recorded sighting of one until the mid 70s.

The megamouth has been found in 3 seperate oceans and from the west coast of the US to Hawaii to most regions in Asia and around Australia... The thing is fricken everywhere and we have only witnessed it but a handful of times and never had a recorded sighting of one until the mid 70s.

It looks like a giant catfish judging from the first picture. As a diver, I'd **** in my suit if I saw one of these things.

megamouth11a.JPG

Megamouth4-450fnl.jpg

It looks like a giant catfish judging from the first picture. As a diver, I'd **** in my suit if I saw one of these things.

megamouth11a.JPG

Megamouth4-450fnl.jpg

It is actually very large by shark standards and the mouth is fricken cartoonishly large (like Jetsbabe's nostrils. I would **** in my suit if I saw one also. :D

They can't make contact with us because they are in our future.

So there is no way of them letting us know if the Jets will ever win the SB again? I saw a movie where Keannu Reeves cleverly left a letter in a mailbox from the future and somehow communicated with a girl in the present and he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. If they are so smart, maybe they can find a way to give us a sign.

Betty Smith was shown a diagram as to where the aliens who abducted her and Barney were from...she re-drew it under hypnosis and her picture was almost exactly like this...

And she drew it years before several of the stars were even discovered by astronomers. It was Betty Hill by the way, SFJ. :)

Betty Smith was shown a diagram as to where the aliens who abducted her and Barney were from...she re-drew it under hypnosis and her picture was almost exactly like this...

i didnt put it up for laughs..

All you need to know starts with that chart..

go from there...

And she drew it years before several of the stars were even discovered by astronomers. It was Betty Hill by the way, SFJ. :)

In fact, at the time Betty drew it, it was dismissed as just her imagination. It was not until years later when those other stars were discovered did an amatuer astronomer by thr name of Majorie Fish happen to come across Betty's map in a book. She compared it to known star groups and found the match.

In fact, at the time Betty drew it, it was dismissed as just her imagination. It was not until years later when those other stars were discovered did an amatuer astronomer by thr name of Majorie Fish happen to come across Betty's map in a book. She compared it to known star groups and found the match.

you think i would give such a nice lady wrong directions?

Archived