The U.F.O. Disclosure Process Has Begun

SoFlaJets

I wonder what kinda good drugs aliens have? Mebbee that's why they come here...

I don't know, I'm kind of a skeptic about the whole flying saucer thing. With the vastness of the universe, I'm positive there's other life forms out there, but with the vastness of the universe comes the problem of one group finding another. I just don't see the chances as likely.

I wonder what kinda good drugs aliens have? Mebbee that's why they come here...

I don't know, I'm kind of a skeptic about the whole flying saucer thing. With the vastness of the universe, I'm positive there's other life forms out there, but with the vastness of the universe comes the problem of one group finding another. I just don't see the chances as likely.

I agree with you free in all honesty. I 100% believe there is other forms of life but don't think it's possible to encounter another society of civilized life in such a close proximity that travel is possible.

But I'm sure they got all sorts of good stuff to toke, they're probably more in touch with the universe then us. That or their advanced technology leads to high grades of acid.

You can pretty much put everyone into 4 different categories of belief on the subject of UFOs/aliens:

1. Skeptics who have little or no interest in the subject. These are generally intelligent, rational people who don't believe because of their confidence in known science (nothing can travel faster than the speed of light - therefore the improbability of space travel) and no physical evidence of UFOs/aliens (smoking gun).

I have no problem with these people.

2. Skeptics who spend a great deal of time researching the subject and debunk it with condesending glee.

These people are either terrified of the truth or are absolute morons.

3. Believers who are fascinated by the subject, but have not really studied it in great depth. They believe simply because they want to believe.

These people are silly.

4. Believers who have sifted through the incredible amount of nonsense associated with the subject and discovered the 20 or so cases that prove beyond any shadow of doubt that a very, very small fractional percentage of sightings/experiences that there is a phenomenom that defies all earthly explainations.

I am one of these people.

The subject fascinates me, and I'd be the first to gleefully admit my error if we ever do "make contact", but deep down in my heart, I just don't think I'm ever going to see anything of the sort.

Chances of seeing/experiencing something is extremely rare. If you want to increase your chances, spend a couple of nights in Pine Bush, New York.

I'm a skeptic but why wouldn't it be possible for other advanced civilzations to reach Earth? Who knows how long they have been travelling? Black holes can be worm holes, no one knows. I believe we got our fiberoptics , kevlar suits, hard drives and other advances in technology from the Roswell crash and probably from other things we may have never heard about. That lady is obviously lying though: "They don't like the flash" Yeah ok..

The subject fascinates me, and I'd be the first to gleefully admit my error if we ever do "make contact", but deep down in my heart, I just don't think I'm ever going to see anything of the sort.

Honestly, I don't think I want to see the day where we officially make contact with Aliens. No thanks.

That is fine but did you see O.J. murder two people? Do you believe he did it anyway? I do.

So now we're going to compare human beings to "aliens"?

And if there such things as "aliens" they are just here to watch Brett Favre play so leave them alone. :)

You can pretty much put everyone into 4 different categories of belief on the subject of UFOs/aliens:

1. Skeptics who have little or no interest in the subject. These are generally intelligent, rational people who don't believe because of their confidence in known science (nothing can travel faster than the speed of light - therefore the improbability of space travel) and no physical evidence of UFOs/aliens (smoking gun).

I have no problem with these people.

2. Skeptics who spend a great deal of time researching the subject and debunk it with condesending glee.

These people are either terrified of the truth or are absolute morons.

3. Believers who are fascinated by the subject, but have not really studied it in great depth. They believe simply because they want to believe.

These people are silly.

4. Believers who have sifted through the incredible amount of nonsense associated with the subject and discovered the 20 or so cases that prove beyond any shadow of doubt that a very, very small fractional percentage of sightings/experiences that there is a phenomenom that defies all earthly explainations.

I am one of these people.

if you think about it from a purely scientific standpoint, from the resources available on planet Earth and at out current level of scientific understanding it is virtually impossible for an alien vessel to reach our planet. I'll concede that I think other planets in one of the billions of galaxies have intelligent life. I just don't think that these species would be able to come here. They would have to be able to travel faster than the speed of light. They would have to be able to bend space or create and control wormholes or something else that is purely science-fiction rather than scientific fact.

if you think about it from a purely scientific standpoint, from the resources available on planet Earth and at out current level of scientific understanding it is virtually impossible for an alien vessel to reach our planet. I'll concede that I think other planets in one of the billions of galaxies have intelligent life. I just don't think that these species would be able to come here. They would have to be able to travel faster than the speed of light. They would have to be able to bend space or create and control wormholes or something else that is purely science-fiction rather than scientific fact.

yea but who says that scientist are giving you all the facts? remember that the gov. denies that there is an Area 51 so who is to say that they never found a wormhole or another mean of travel to other galexies but just never told us... and why does Stonehenge, the Great Pyrimids and the other wonders of the world align perfectly there has to be a reason for everything.. i think aliens live amongs us and we dont even know it :bag:

yea but who says that scientist are giving you all the facts? remember that the gov. denies that there is an Area 51 so who is to say that they never found a wormhole or another mean of travel to other galexies but just never told us... and why does Stonehenge, the Great Pyrimids and the other wonders of the world align perfectly there has to be a reason for everything.. i think aliens live amongs us and we dont even know it :bag:

That would be wonderful, the aliens thing not the mass worldwide conspiracy for thousands of years thing. It would be great to find out that our understanding of science has been proved wrong and it would be a great advancement for science. Assuming the aliens don't wanna kill us.

A 100 years ago, computers, nuclear energy, etc. would have been considered wild science-fiction. Look at the incredible technology advances of humans in the past 100 years. Now consider in a 13 billion year old universe, there logically can be countless civilizations thousands or millions of years advanced to us. We can't possibly imagine their technology or pretend to know the limits of it. In terms of understanding the universe, we are in kindergarden.

Even the known "laws" of physics are being challenged. They believe that the law that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light has already been disproven at the sub-atomic level. And now some scientists are questioning what has become the accepted Big Bang Theory. How could the universe have been filled with matter in a split second if nothing can travel faster than the speed of light?

A 100 years ago, computers, nuclear energy, etc. would have been considered wild science-fiction. Look at the incredible technology advances of humans in the past 100 years. Now consider in a 13 billion year old universe, there logically can be countless civilizations thousands or millions of years advanced to us. We can't possibly imagine their technology or pretend to know the limits of it. In terms of understanding the universe, we are in kindergarden.

Even the known "laws" of physics are being challenged. They believe that the law that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light has already been disproven at the sub-atomic level. And now some scientists are questioning what has become the accepted Big Bang Theory. How could the universe have been filled with matter in a split second if nothing can travel faster than the speed of light?

yea wasnt there one report that a pilot said he was going 7600mph and couldnt keep up with a air craft or something like that?? if thats true its just nuts

Archived