THE WHO THINKS MAX IS GETTING PLAYED THREAD

Borgoguy

As someone who is intimately familiar with covert operations, I applaud JetsInsider management for concocting this brilliant scam. What's he talking about, you say? Anybody else think that it's an astounding coincidence that over the last few days a combined apocalypse/armageddon of the highest order occurs, out of the blue, on JetsInsider? Overnight, almost every long time moderator and valued poster jumps ship to the hated rival site. Who's mere mention at JI would get you a one way ticket to Palookaville? Right, and I've only got a nine inch phallus. Who's next, D. B. Cooper?

Bravo, lads and lassies (that means you too "JetsHermaphrodite", your facial hair secures your inclusion ;)), you realized you had the one absolute necessity in order to guarantee the success of the plan: a gullible site owner, hungry for a legion of posters and their inherent post counts. Chapeau (a "tip of the hat" for the louts out there) to Sooth and all other JI operatives for your inspired--nearly diabolical--scam.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As someone who is intimately familiar with covert operations, I applaud JetsInsider management for concocting this brilliant scam. What's he talking about, you say? Anybody else think that it's an astounding coincidence that over the last few days a combined apocalypse/armageddon of the highest order occurs, out of the blue, on JetsInsider? Overnight, almost every long time moderator and valued poster jumps ship to the hated rival site. Who's mere mention at JI would get you a one way ticket to Palookaville? Right, and I've only got a nine inch phallus. Who's next, D. B. Cooper?

Bravo, lads and lassies (that means you too "JetsHermaphrodite", your facial hair secures your inclusion ;)), you realized you had the one absolute necessity in order to guarantee the success of the plan: a gullible site owner, hungry for a legion of posters and their inherent post counts. Chapeau (a "tip of the hat" for the louts out there) to Sooth and all other JI operatives for your inspired--nearly diabolical--scam.

Nah too complicated a scheme for them to think of.

Anybody else think that it's an astounding coincidence that over the last few days a combined apocalypse/armageddon of the highest order occurs, out of the blue, on JetsInsider? Overnight, almost every long time moderator and valued poster jumps ship to the hated rival site.

Take this with a grain of salt as I was neither a long time moderator nor a valued poster at JI, but I jumped ship because Ham banned me for no reason and nobody had a problem with it so I peaced.

wtf-1.gif

yeah, what a bummer for Max-Exposure to his site and some increased hits.

I fail to see the downside. And if you say hurt feelings-I have seen Smizzy turn Max down on the rare occasion. THAT was hurt feelings.

Agreed. I am the world's biggest skeptic. I always think I am getting ripped off.

But if this is a prank on me I welcome it. Let's bring 80 new posters over and give them prolonged exposure to our free content, vbookie, upgraded vbulletin features, arcade, etc.

I like the chances of at least some of the 80 sticking around. :)

Agreed. I am the world's biggest skeptic. I always think I am getting ripped off.

But if this is a prank on me I welcome it. Let's bring 80 new posters over and give them prolonged exposure to our free content, vbookie, upgraded vbulletin features, arcade, etc.

I like the chances of at least some of the 80 sticking around. :)

If you can, answer this honestly: Did the thought of all hell breaking loose over at JI--and the jumping ship of 80 posters simultaneously--ever strike you as hugely coincidental? Did you ever think it was a goof?

Ok guys, borgo's on to us again. Let's pack it up and go home. Somebody capture the hermaphrodite and put her back in her cage.

You may have won this round borgo, but well get you one day, I don't know when, I don't know how, but we'll get you. Oh yes, we will.

Take this with a grain of salt as I was neither a long time moderator nor a valued poster at JI, but I jumped ship because Ham banned me for no reason and nobody had a problem with it so I peaced.

I didn't care.

If you can, answer this honestly: Did the thought of all hell breaking loose over at JI--and the jumping ship of 80 posters simultaneously--ever strike you as hugely coincidental? Did you ever think it was a goof?

There were at least 80 of us who jumped ship the first time. My only questions are who orchestrated the PM campaign this time and how they shared the link when it's blocked.

Frankly, I don't think about those questions, much.

ok, but you are missing one tiny piece in your conspiracy theory here, why the hell would they do that to begin with??

Ok guys, borgo's on to us again. Let's pack it up and go home. Somebody capture the hermaphrodite and put her back in her cage.

You may have won this round borgo, but well get you one day, I don't know when, I don't know how, but we'll get you. Oh yes, we will.

:rl:

Dude, this happens every couple of months. Sure this is a larger scale, but it's not like we haven't seen it before. The thing I find most amusing is all the "wipe your feet on the welcome mats" and "why don't they like us?" posts. **** you all. It's supposed to be about football anyway. If you like somebody fine. If not, does anybody really give a ****? My only problem with the new posters is how many think they are celebrities. JI Icons! Now there is a title to carry proudly.

bird_in_awe.gif

The sad fact is that we're here to incite you into another unforgetable "goodbye" thread. Your masterpiece over there is still talked about, relished for it's timeless comedy and obvious mental illness.

Conspiracy theories are hilarious because the ones that put them out there never asks the simple question, "Why?"

That is, Borgo, "Why would JI posters be loyal enough to Sooth to invade another board and do his bidding?"

Why would Penningtong-detractors like me, CTM, EY and others want to do the work of the Biggest Pennington Fan on the net, Sooth?

Why would EY want to do the bidding of Sooth who took Ham's side over EY's? Heck, Sooth and the other moderators took the side of an out-right bigot over mine. Now, I want to help Sooth out?

Why would those who complained to Sooth about his favoritism and his response being "Buh Bye!" want to help him out?

Answer those questions Borgo and then you won't go from point B to Z because you'd never have gone from point A to B.

Claudius: ...But now, my cousin Hamlet, and my son -

Hamlet: (aside) A little more than kin, and less than kind.

Claudius: How is it that the clouds still hang on you?

Hamlet: Not so my lord; I am too much i' the sun.

scene ii

How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable

Seem to me all the uses of this world.

Hamlet, scene ii

Why would Penningtong-detractors like me, CTM, EY and others want to do the work of the Biggest Pennington Fan on the net, Sooth?

If that had anything to do with it, he wouldn't have banned the only one who was ever any good at defending Chad.

Conspiracy theories are hilarious because the ones that put them out there never asks the simple question, "Why?"

That is, Borgo, "Why would JI posters be loyal enough to Sooth to invade another board and do his bidding?"

Why would EY want to do the bidding of Sooth who took Ham's side over EY's? Heck, Sooth and the other moderators took the side of an out-right bigot over mine. Now, I want to help Sooth out?

Why would those who complained to Sooth about his favoritism and his response being "Buh Bye!" want to help him out?

Answer those questions Borgo and then you won't go from point B to Z because you'd never have gone from point A to B.

Why do you even respond so passionately if my words are folly, nave?

The sad fact is that we're here to incite you into another unforgetable "goodbye" thread. Your masterpiece over there is still talked about, relished for it's timeless comedy and obvious mental illness.

Who's leaving? You called it a "goodbye thread"; I didn't, sire. The shackles of banning were placed upon me, alas, before my folly could gain countenance.

If that had anything to do with it, he wouldn't have banned the only one who was ever any good at defending Chad.

Exactly. Hence, the theory doesn't even pass the smell test.

And just for the record, I thought your banning was idiotic.

Who's leaving? You called it a "goodbye thread"; I didn't, sire. The shackles of banning were placed upon me, alas, before my folly could gain countenance.

Once you familiarize yourself with the shackles of banning, you prepare your own limbs to wear them.

Abraham Lincoln said that and I believe it.

Archived