THE WHO THINKS MAX IS GETTING PLAYED THREAD

Borgoguy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's only repartee if you come back with something. Now it's just reparted.

Damn it, now I've got to break the first comedy commandment: Thou shall not explain a joke.

Neville Chamberlain was Prime Minister of Great Britain who met with Adolf Hitler (he was that N**i guy run amok in Germany in the late 30s). Upon returning to England, Chamberlain proclaimed that Hitler was not a threat to Britain. This was my attempt to cement my opinion that Max is being gullible. Clear?

Damn it, now I've got to break the first comedy commandment: Thou shall not explain a joke.

Neville Chamberlain was Prime Minister of Great Britain who met with Adolf Hitler (he was that N**i guy run amok in Germany in the late 30s). Upon returning to England, Chamberlain proclaimed that Hitler was not a threat to Britain. This was my attempt to cement my opinion that Max is being gullible. Clear?

My response should have made it pretty clear that I took your reference. Google Sudetenland and you'll get mine.

Not at all. I welcome criticism and free speech. Banning someone, then continuing to have an open forum in that person's absence, is cowardly behavior. But you know that.

Yes, especially since I never once mentioned your name after the good bye thread...

Not at all. I welcome criticism and free speech. Banning someone, then continuing to have an open forum in that person's absence, is cowardly behavior. But you know that.

How about going to another site and creating a screenname that looks like the guy who banned you and pretending to be him, OR when that moderator leaves his site and gets banned, putting his pic with the word "banned" underneath it as your avatar?

Hey Sean, I know you will read this, you got 48 hours to get FF2 to take my pic out of his avatar or you'll hear from my legal representation.

How about going to another site and creating a screenname that looks like the guy who banned you and pretending to be him, OR when that moderator leaves his site and gets banned, putting his pic with the word "banned" underneath it as your avatar?

Hey Sean, I know you will read this, you got 48 hours to get FF2 to take my pic out of his avatar or you'll hear from my legal representation.

Yeah, you guys are right, this is totally a legitimate feud.

/SARCASM

Last time I checked there wasn't an 'Internet Message Board Bill Of Rights'.

Ironically enough, you were one of my favorite posters over there before you got banned.

Now when I come over here, seeing that you STILL haven't let it go....well, I don't know, I just don't get it...

My State's Attorney General's Office line seemed to go over big.;)

Last time I checked there wasn't an 'Internet Message Board Bill Of Rights'.

Ironically enough, you were one of my favorite posters over there before you got banned.

Now when I come over here, seeing that you STILL haven't let it go....well, I don't know, I just don't get it...

Go read my new thread, Fish.

Oooh Pauliec. Internet tough guy. Except when TX is around, then he runs to the VIP lounge where the big bad Patsy fan can't see him bitch. :box:

That's called, "Handling the situation responsibly and logically."

Notice I didn't feed a patsy any incriminating PMs. EY played you like a fiddle.

He sent those PMs to Sean and Bergen too Paulie.

The question you should be asking is why is Sean allowing a psychotic to moderate his site?

That is a fair question and one that continues to be ignored. That psycho asked me to call him a liar and when I obliged he banned me. Granted it was only for three hours :P

He sent those PMs to Sean and Bergen too Paulie.

The question you should be asking is why is Sean allowing a psychotic to moderate his site?

I don't know, but I'm not letting it affect me. Two other quality guys were just made mod.

The question is, why'd you post the PMs? To show up Hammer?

Look, what he said was outrageous, but that was incredibly bad form. There is such a thing as an unwritten rule.

That is a fair question and one that continues to be ignored. That psycho asked me to call him a liar and when I obliged he banned me. Granted it was only for three hours :P

be warned chad, the mods here are gonna ask you to call them a lot things which may seem harmless enough at 1st but it'll get real weird if you respond too often. ;)

I also suggest goin to your cars at night after postin in groups til you learn their habits

Archived