THE WHO THINKS MAX IS GETTING PLAYED THREAD

Borgoguy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borgo and I are good...I think

Read my other thread. I think our feud is over. How long did it take you to call Max after my PM? LOL. My original Bozos Thread was, in part, to get in a few shots at you. I thought you had treated me a little unfairly. I have no animosity towards you any more, although I probably won't literally "kiss and make up". I just wish you would have let it play out. Oh, well. Cheers.

Read my other thread. I think our feud is over. How long did it take you to call Max after my PM? LOL. My original Bozos Thread was, in part, to get in a few shots at you. I thought you had treated me a little unfairly. I have no animosity towards you any more, although I probably won't literally "kiss and make up". I just wish you would have let it play out. Oh, well. Cheers.

Well two guys need to kiss dammit. A site rule is a site rule.

On a scale of 1-10, how pathetic is it that I have some small sense of satisfaction that I read the posts before they were deleted, while others are only left to wonder?

That's pretty sad.

That said, I would feel the same way.

On a scale of 1-10, how pathetic is it that I have some small sense of satisfaction that I read the posts before they were deleted, while others are only left to wonder?

10 is reserved for people like me who didn't see the posts and are dieing to know what they were.. God wtf happened to me?

10 is reserved for people like me who didn't see the posts and are dieing to know what they were.. God wtf happened to me?

Well Paulie said, "blah, blah, blah." So I said, "boo boo boo." Which prompted Paulie to say, "I'm a big weeenie." To which I replied, "you got that right sucker."

Then Thor said, "hey stop doing that!" And he deleted the posts.

How sad--tragic, really--your ability to reason. Watch as it unfolds before your tear-filled eyes, Candyman. Fret not, however, pawn. On that day, I will welcome you into my bosom open-armed. All will be forgiven, save for your debts related to your growing snack food habit, which are beyond my meager means.
you know, i think i'm coming around to Borgo's line of thinking - sounds vaguely familiar... it was after he caught that cleverly hidden Riefenstahl reference earlier that go t me to thinking... they couldn't come up with this all on their own... so we have an explosion of sorts, after which kleck, EY, et al wind up in a strange place, that at once seems to welcome and resent them. So these Lost souls try to make a new home, but then find out that there are some Others who were here first who have strong feelings that these new Losties will ruin the way of life that they've become accustomed to and enjoy. Then Juliette and Kate-- err, I mean GreenGal and JetsBabe-- have a scuffle, and all hell breaks loose. Paulie/Jack thinks they can co-exist, and tries to lead such a movement, but Kleck/Locke and EY/Sawyer aren't having it, and feel that the Others way of life has now become their own... each has their reasons...

you know, i think i'm coming around to Borgo's line of thinking - sounds vaguely familiar... it was after he caught that cleverly hidden Riefenstahl reference earlier that go t me to thinking... they couldn't come up with this all on their own... so we have an explosion of sorts, after which kleck, EY, et al wind up in a strange place, that at once seems to welcome and resent them. So these Lost souls try to make a new home, but then find out that there are some Others who were here first who have strong feelings that these new Losties will ruin the way of life that they've become accustomed to and enjoy. Then Juliette and Kate-- err, I mean GreenGal and JetsBabe-- have a scuffle, and all hell breaks loose. Paulie/Jack thinks they can co-exist, and tries to lead such a movement, but Kleck/Locke and EY/Sawyer aren't having it, and feel that the Others way of life has now become their own... each has their reasons...

LOL. You're on my team any day, my friend. Expertly phrased.

Say, what's your opinion on the new Macbook?

This thread has it all! You have grassy knoll conspiracy theories and everyone trying to refute them, but Borgo won't listen.

Then, after a lull, PaulieC joins the thread to start trouble with Klecko (unintentionally, of course) which led to deleted posts (which I missed, damnit!!!).

Then you have Rutgers revealing he was one of the 17 Kleckos.

Then you have Jetswin showing up and making peace with Borgo.

What's next?!!?

Archived