THE WHO THINKS MAX IS GETTING PLAYED THREAD

Borgoguy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, "NWM!" reminds me of the sound sthat have come from my participants when ball gagged. Perhaps you've had a different experience. Please share, Gaggy.

That is quite remarkable considering it is impossible.

From observing my subs (I prefer the "O" gag for them because its more useful or the bit gag because its more aesthetically pleasing), the ball gag prevents them from making any sound which requires them to close their lips (such as the "W" and "M" sounds) or press the toung to the roof of the mouth (such as the "N" sound).

That is quite remarkable considering it is impossible.

From observing my subs (I prefer the "O" gag for them because its more useful or the bit gag because its more aesthetically pleasing), the ball gag prevents them from making any sound which requires them to close their lips (such as the "W" and "M" sounds) or press the toung to the roof of the mouth (such as the "N" sound).

Damn, I'm doing something wrong. Wow, I gotta get this straight by 7:00, I NEED this money.

He already does. He just uses other usernames - the soveriegn and heroes jets. I don't know why he's complaining, the only restriction that it's seemed to have placed on him is there's no more of his godawful Danny Ware Watch threads.

the soverign is not me

heroesjets got banned

and max said

he would let me start threads soon

Conspiracy theories are hilarious because the ones that put them out there never asks the simple question, "Why?"

That is, Borgo, "Why would JI posters be loyal enough to Sooth to invade another board and do his bidding?"

Why would Penningtong-detractors like me, CTM, EY and others want to do the work of the Biggest Pennington Fan on the net, Sooth?

Why would EY want to do the bidding of Sooth who took Ham's side over EY's? Heck, Sooth and the other moderators took the side of an out-right bigot over mine. Now, I want to help Sooth out?

Why would those who complained to Sooth about his favoritism and his response being "Buh Bye!" want to help him out?

Answer those questions Borgo and then you won't go from point B to Z because you'd never have gone from point A to B.

We would Prob. be at least 4-2 maybe 5-1 if Chad was behind center.

no idea but it's not me

but i will be able to post about the jets soon :)

Oh yes, after all, as you've pointed out to me, you are a real Jets fan, whereas I am just a b*****d.

The fact is, you may be a Jets fan, but you're not human.

The sooner you Kowakian Monkey Lizards are made extinct, the better.

kaysarcrumb.jpg

Archived