THE REAL BOZOS THREAD THREAD

Borgoguy

Okay, so now you have probably read the Max Got Played Thread. See, unlike a John Landis production, no one was killed or maimed in the making of this film. Today's interplay was the kind of interaction I had hoped for last year in my I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus Thread on Jets Insider. Alas, myopic moderators did not let it play out. We could have all had some fun, even if it would have been, mostly, at my expense. My banning and portrayal as a delusional individual prone to paranoia, still amazes me. No way my acting and writing chops are that good. I just did the same thing in the Max Thread, and we all seem okay, I guess.

Thanks to all who participated today and yesterday in my setup. I could not have hoped for better subjects. Your passion and naivet

So in other words, we really shouldn't listen or believe ANYTHING that you happen to type on this site.

Nice way to create a message board persona ;).

Do you know how hard it was for me to give up this meltdown/paranoid folk hero s**t? I never wanted any of it. I just wanted a creative way to trash a few people. On a stack of bibles--or Mad Magazines, if you prefer--my wife was sitting next to me when I wrote that Bozos piece. Talk about mod overreaction. Believe it or not, I'm not pissed at Jetswind ;), either. I have been "laying pipe" for months.

Hey Boozer, I haven't been around much these past months...I take it that's your boy in your sig. Congrats and much health...great looking son you have there. Too bad you have put that Jets curse on him though...:bag:

Thanks man, that's his 2 month old picture. He's 3 and a half months old now. He's awesome as hell and he is HUGE! He weighs over 16 pounds (he's just doubled his birthweight) and he is 28 inches long already. Funny thing is he isn't really fat at all, just really long and big. Being a father has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

Professor Chaos strikes again!

prof_chaos.jpg

I, along with a few of my best friends, have been doing this stuff since high school. We pulled one scam in college where two accomplices and I impersonated three Arab educators scheduled to speak at the Town's synagogue. Dressed in sheets and towels for burnooses with ties around our heads, we were lead to the dais. Though someone with a brain figured out the plot before we got to speak, these folks bought it because of the reason that drives all stunts: "What reason do they have not to believe you?" We still marvel at our skill or their insanity.

it just seems to me that people come here to post their witty lil remarks rather than to talk about the jets...look the jets/nfl forum vs. the lounge..

sad actually..

yet here you are reading and posting... my advice would be to take a look at your avatar and ask yourself that question.

I, along with a few of my best friends, have been doing this stuff since high school. We pulled one scam in college where two accomplices and I impersonated three Arab educators scheduled to speak at the Town's synagogue. Dressed in sheets and towels for burnooses with ties around our heads, we were lead to the dais. Though someone with a brain figured out the plot before we got to speak, these folks bought it because of the reason that drives all stunts: "What reason do they have not to believe you?" We still marvel at our skill or their insanity.

I have 3 words for college Borgoguy

-Bars

-Parties

-Girls (unless you are not into that type of thing, which I have have bantered about-And that is perfectly ok)

I have 3 words for college Borgoguy

-Bars

-Parties

-Girls (unless you are not into that type of thing, which I have have bantered about-And that is perfectly ok)

LOL. I was the a$$hole that had a girlfriend through most of college. What a moron, I was.

yet here you are reading and posting... my advice would be to take a look at your avatar and ask yourself that question.

because its been the same crap for 3 days on both sites...i dont think im alone in gettin sick and tired of the drama...

Im all for off topic threads about NON FOOTBALL stuff...but this kiddie internet drama is a bit much...and its the ONLY DAMN THING people are concerned with?

we have an incompetent coaching staff blowing our teams playoff hopes and this is what we are talking about day after day?

this is last my post in this thread...i would encourage the rest of you to move on...

because its been the same crap for 3 days on both sites...i dont think im alone in gettin sick and tired of the drama...

Im all for off topic threads about NON FOOTBALL stuff...but this kiddie internet drama is a bit much...and its the ONLY DAMN THING people are concerned with?

we have an incompetent coaching staff blowing our teams playoff hopes and this is what we are talking about day after day?

this is last my post in this thread...i would encourage the rest of you to move on...

I am Spartacus!!

The internet is an annonymous medium and we're all fools for believing that someone that none of us knows who portrays himself or herself as crazy on a message board is actually crazy.

Go figure.

Then I wonder, if a man or woman portrays themselves as an ahole on a message board, is it wrong for the masses to believe that person is actually an ahole?

The internet is an annonymous medium and we're all fools for believing that someone that none of us knows who portrays himself or herself as crazy on a message board is actually crazy.

Go figure.

Then I wonder, if a man or woman portrays themselves as an ahole on a message board, is it wrong for the masses to believe that person is actually an ahole?

Not wrong at all. In most cases this is true.

Okay, so now you have probably read the Max Got Played Thread. See, unlike a John Landis production, no one was killed or maimed in the making of this film. Today's interplay was the kind of interaction I had hoped for last year in my I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus Thread on Jets Insider. Alas, myopic moderators did not let it play out. We could have all had some fun, even if it would have been, mostly, at my expense. My banning and portrayal as a delusional individual prone to paranoia, still amazes me. No way my acting and writing chops are that good. I just did the same thing in the Max Thread, and we all seem okay, I guess.

Thanks to all who participated today and yesterday in my setup. I could not have hoped for better subjects. Your passion and naivet

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'll do this in a public forum so it's there for everyone to read. My lambasting of Fishooked, CTM, and--mostly--SMC was staged. None of these guys bad mouthed me after I was banned. There were a couple of guys that did (hi, Quantum. Douche. ;)), just not them. Sorry if I caused any stress. Blame Jetswin. We could have done all of this last year on JI.

Not wrong at all. In most cases this is true.

Thus, was it wrong for any of us to think you flipped out in the now infamous thread AND still held a grudge 6 months later?

We weren't duped as much as it was a good job of acting on your part.

I'll do this in a public forum so it's there for everyone to read. My lambasting of Fishooked, CTM, and--mostly--SCM was staged. None of these guys bad mouthed me after I was banned. There were a couple of guys that did (hi, Quantum. Douche. ;)), just not them. Sorry if I caused any stress. Blame Jetswin. We could have done all of this last year on JI.

Glad to hear it.

I just hate being wrongfully acused (even if its staged), 'cause I feel like Dr. Richard Kimble.

Thus, was it wrong for any of us to think you flipped out in the now infamous thread AND still held a grudge 6 months later?

We weren't duped as much as it was a good job of acting on your part.

I hope you will truly believe these words, because they are sincere. I never thought my Bozos thread would cause an immediate permaban. I was looking for a creative way to get back at JetsBabe for her unprovoked attack on me, and Jetswin who chastised me more than I liked. The paranoid aspect was totally coincidental. Remember all the hubub with fraud posters and Ham using Boro instead of Borgo? It just all came together sereptitiously. It was torture to read my thread from the sidelines with no hope of getting into--and guiding--the discussion. No one knows this, but I tried to email Sooth, the tech person over there, and even another poster on his work site attempting to explain the scam. No one bothered to respond. To this day--I tried to log on yesterday--I'm still banned for really nothing.

I hope you will truly believe these words, because they are sincere. I never thought my Bozos thread would cause an immediate permaban. I was looking for a creative way to get back at JetsBabe for her unprovoked attack on me, and Jetswin who chastised me more than I liked. The paranoid aspect was totally coincidental. Remember all the hubub with fraud posters and Ham using Boro instead of Borgo? It just all came together sereptitiously. It was torture to read my thread from the sidelines with no hope of getting into--and guiding--the discussion. No one knows this, but I tried to email Sooth, the tech person over there, and even another poster on his work site attempting to explain the scam. No one bothered to respond. To this day--I tried to log on yesterday--I'm still banned for really nothing.

Just create a new username.... just reverse it...say...YugogRob...

Damn, that's messed up.

And I do believe it was good acting.

Then again, since this is annonymous, I may be getting duped because you may have really been crazy and now saying you aren't and I'm believing your explanation. But I have faith that it was an act, guerilla theater as you say.

Damn, that's messed up.

And I do believe it was good acting.

Then again, since this is annonymous, I may be getting duped because you may have really been crazy and now saying you aren't and I'm believing your explanation. But I have faith that it was an act, guerilla theater as you say.

I'm not that good. Most of the "lore" surrounding me, my paranoia, etc. happened after I was banned. I never lobbied for--or wanted--any of that "epic" meltdown. I always thought you guys would see the goof. Did anyone seriously believe that I'd contact the NY Attorney General? Come on. All I ever did on JI was goof around. I'm still in shock that folks believed that I flipped. And I mean right away. 32Green even called me a casualty of the mortgage crisis, which I thought was hilarious, but scary on the other hand.

Archived