i am sorry

gg

it seems to me that i owe an apology to all those new posters that i have been caustic too.

i am sorry. i am usually not this mean a person.

it was brought to my attention that i might have caused as much upset to all of you as i was feeling and that is not right.

if i caused you upset or pain i am sorry.

given my age, you would think i would know better.

frankly.. the fact that yom kippur ended a couple of weeks ago.. i thought i would start on my sins again!

again i am sorry.

it seems to me that i owe an apology to all those new posters that i have been caustic too.

it was brought to my attention that i might have caused as much upset to all of you as i was feeling and that is not right.

frankly.. the fact that yom kippur ended a couple of weeks ago.. i thought i would start on my sins again!

again i am sorry.

whaaaa??? you didn't do anything wrong. jeesh - jewish guilt is killer, eh? ;)

again i am sorry.

You're a sweetheart, Naomi. :)

again i am sorry.

N, you have done nothing wrong at all IMO. The only person you have slapped in the last couple of days was me... and that was more of a pleasure thing anyway. :D Oh... and can I have another?

again i am sorry.

Peace offering? :cheers:

candy-corn-close-up.jpg

again i am sorry.

i too am sorry, i stepped out of line for calling you an old hag.

so here's a peace offering...group hug!

Well.. it might've helped had I spelled SNEETCH correctly! But here you go joe..

sneeches-small.jpg

actually it wouldn't have helped verde, i'm just not that bright. gotta run & I gotta say I'm real glad today ennded up well for greengal. prolly my alltime favorite since joining here.

night all

again i am sorry.

yes you are.

again i am sorry.

It's okay GreenGal....you had me at hello

Archived