i am sorry

gg

Greengal there is no reason to apologize. You are without doubt, the nicest person I ever met.

Just sit back and let the new guys and gals settle in. Then we will start blasting them. Once they unpack, lol.

yeah, why don't you give us all your definition of "blasting them"???

See, now you're just bustin' balls. Love it. Hey, 'wanna stir some sh*t with me? Got a huge pot of it. Need some help.

no i am not!.:( i posted this at 7pm and night last night and i missed the whole work crowd.

OY!

anyway...i dont think i do well at sh!t stirring! i dont have the expertise like you, ms chick pea ;) maybe you can give me a lesson or two.. LOL

no i am not!.:( i posted this at 7pm and night last night and i missed the whole work crowd.

OY!

anyway...i dont think i do well at sh!t stirring! i dont have the expertise like you, ms chick pea ;) maybe you can give me a lesson or two.. LOL

okay, I'll play along.....:rolleyes:

Tried to post a picture of a **** stirrer - and was unable to. I'll blame Harry for that too.

Anyway, check this out:

Stirrer.jpg

okay, I'll play along.....:rolleyes:

Tried to post a picture of a **** stirrer - and was unable to. I'll blame Harry for that too.

Anyway, check this out:

images

thanks for playing along :biggrin: you da bomb! ( ok ....someone tell me did that phrase go out of style? lol)

Thanks!

The pic is old (he was 1 yrs old then now he's 3), but I've gotten so used to it I don't want to change it.

This is how he looks now:

AlexJet2008STSmall.jpg

awesome pic........ proud parents are always welcome round here. btw make sure he wears that shirt if ya ever bring him round the jn bldg.

hey curious what do ya think of thomas jones? I think he's solid but not many share my opinion

pardon me, but are you hijacking my thread, young man? if you will do me the favor of taking it to another thread, i would be so very appreciative. :)

thanks.

after about 9 tonight.. hijack all you want.. i expect that everyone will have seen it by then :D

pardon me, but are you hijacking my thread, young man? if you will do me the favor of taking it to another thread, i would be so very appreciative. :)

thanks.

after about 9 tonight.. hijack all you want.. i expect that everyone will have seen it by then :D

sorry but I wanted to divert this thread before some smartass called you a hilf :rl:

thanks.

Hey, gg, still not 9 pm in Texas yet so I can still post here and say you're A-OK in my book. (And that's probably an older saying than "you're da bomb." :P)

Archived