New Yankee Stadium and Citi Field Construction Thread

Morrissey

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, I'm sure they will be screwed on the wall infront of them, after the seats are moved into place a bolted to the ground.

For the prices they are charging for those seats, it better be a college hottie in a bikini holding my drink, not some crappy plastic cup holder with a budweiser logo on it.

I really don't like the benches in the Outfield Bleachers, looks unfinished from a distance. In games that arent sellouts that's not going to look so good.

I don't understand, there bleachers, what are they suppose to look like? All seats look bad when there empty. Yankee Stadium has to have bleachers. What would Yankee Stadium be without the Bleacher Creatures.

newyankeestadium049.jpg

newyankeestadium048.jpg

newyankeestadium038.jpg

I don't know, I just think they should have put seats in there.

Empty silver benches on top of concrete just looks unfinished.

Not to mention benches are very little-leagueish in my opinion. This is the Pros I think people who are paying for those seats have the right to have a back to their seat. lol

Not to mention benches are very little-leagueish in my opinion. This is the Pros I think people who are paying for those seats have the right to have a back to their seat. lol

Maybe they'll paint them blue, anyways, seat backs would be nice, but there $12, unless you sit in one of those obstructed seats, than it's $5 dollars.

1111783294_01ed87d0f2_o.jpg

Maybe they'll paint them blue, anyways, seat backs would be nice, but there $12, unless you sit in one of those obstructed seats, than it's $5 dollars.

Blue would get hot in the summer.

I love the bleachers, can't complain with 5-12$ tickets.

Archived