List of everyone who is now here from JI

JetsPennyFn

Bill Parcells, poster from Jan 2006 after I was shutout as a constant lurker guest by the nefarious webmaster's great idea to shut out guests. until I was finally laid to rest in late Feb of the year 2008.

Yes, I'm a dumbass for not realizing you were "the" Bill Parcells poster. I always wondered what happened to you.

I'm here and staying. Everyone I conversed with on JI on a regular basis is here now (except for Rutgers), so there's no reason to go back. I wasn't banned or forced to leave. Just left for personal reasons and followed my cyber-friends here.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love how people who were banned before I was even a mod (and I even unbanned in some cases like Kobe) are being allowed to post there again and the reasoning is that I bullied these people when I was a mod.

I don't remember ever following one of them to another site to send them threatening PMs.

I ain't trying to kiss your ass here Kleck but I never minded you sending me a PM saying "Hey don't post that or tone it down" rather then putting me on blast in a thread. Dunno why people cared about that so much.

Yes, I'm a dumbass for not realizing you were "the" Bill Parcells poster. I always wondered what happened to you.

I'm here and staying. Everyone I conversed with on JI on a regular basis is here now (except for Rutgers), so there's no reason to go back. I wasn't banned or forced to leave. Just left for personal reasons and followed my cyber-friends here.

There's always The Football Head.

Boo. The need a new server lol.

Seems like JI let in every troll on ban and are giving the excuse of "they were unfairly banned". What SWELL GUYS they are over there.

I still go post there but the events that recently happened are disturbing. particularly the threats and obvious favoritism. Lots of one upmanship by a few posters that just aggravates me needlessly. The games on this site are an added bonus.

I came over recently. Like other new JN immigrants, I became disillusioned with my jets site of origin. They didn't really like my kind. Racists.

You're probably joking but I think that there was a lot of patently racist stuff in the politics forum that was totally condoned.

yeah I've been struggling all morning. I figured it was max pushin me out to make room for you :mrgreen:

Sorry about that. There was an issue. It is vbookie, the database is so huge from all the bet history that it is causing some problems.

Parafly - member at JI since August 2006.

I will remain active in their politics forum since there isn't one here. I left because of what Ham is getting away with and because of Sooth's attitude toward long time posters and VIP's in the "Get it out" thread.

Archived