List of everyone who is now here from JI

JetsPennyFn

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish my vocabulary was better. I do enjoy the word "blasphemy" in any of its variations. I just never think to type it?

I think we should speak like the super hero/god Thor.

THOU HAST POSTED MOST EXCELLENT VERBAGE

Good pull. I'm a big fan of "equidistant" as well, and "recalcitrant". Long Gerbil is great for these kinds of things though.

As long as it was against a the groups you were allowed to hate.

There's seriously a Hal Turner thread on the LS now. Hal Turner. The people you're not allowed to hate are the fat, white, rich, Christian, and old, and only the last is really sacrosanct.

piney...I mainly post on the politics forum at JI but did read stuff in the landing strip many times...

I had decided that I will try to post here more often while sticking to the politics forum.

I know we can't talk politics here but I have to say I think _______ about ______ and if ________ happens I will _______.

Was Penny2Coles..or P2C over at JI for many years.

Was banned over there and started posting here, end of story.

I followed my brother's lead and came over here at the same time. I posted at JI too for awhile but then was banned for this : Sooth No one here has ever been banned for speaking their mind. Reply from petegee77 (Thai) :roll: .... RESULT : BANNED . Is that funny or what? Banned for rolling the eyes. :roll: You can't write stuff this funny.

I followed my brother's lead and came over here at the same time. I posted at JI too for awhile but then was banned for this : Sooth No one here has ever been banned for speaking their mind. Reply from petegee77 (Thai) :roll: .... RESULT : BANNED . Is that funny or what? Banned for rolling the eyes. :roll: You can't write stuff this funny.

Thai, you're petegee77? Awesome!!!

I always wondered what the hell happened to you.

Thai, you're petegee77? Awesome!!!

I always wondered what the hell happened to you.

Hi Kleck!!! Yup the big, fat, slobbish imbecile banned me for :roll: . I was pissed at first but now I know how much better Jet Nation is. He's so jealous of JN it's hysterical.

Archived