How Could You Be So Heartless??

Smizzy

I think it's funny... EVERYBODY who hates Hip-Hop hates it for the same reasons...Kayne doesn't talk about guns and being a thug...and they hate him for it.

As someone who considers them self a DIE-HARD Hip-Hop Head...Kanye is as I'll as it gets. Yes this new CD is off the beat'n path...but the kid has talent and I'd much rather listen to his soul-full hip hop than 50 cent or that SH*T Lil pushes off as Hip-Hop.

Maybe I'm getting old

I think it's funny... EVERYBODY who hates Hip-Hop hates it for the same reasons...Kayne doesn't talk about guns and being a thug...and they hate him for it.

As someone who considers them self a DIE-HARD Hip-Hop Head...Kanye is as I'll as it gets. Yes this new CD is off the beat'n path...but the kid has talent and I'd much rather listen to his soul-full hip hop than 50 cent or that SH*T Lil pushes off as Hip-Hop.

Maybe I'm getting old

naw his new LP is gonna be tight even tho he is singing on every track.. he always keeps his stuff original... kanye is a trend setter for sure

Maybe I'm getting old

kanye da man,,

i have all his chillin CDs in my crib and ride

Maybe I'm getting old

If you're a diehard head, why are 50 and LW your frame of reference?

That's the point. Being better than the worst of the worst isn't saying much.

But what we think is the worst,doesn't really mean dick does it?

Those 2 losers sell more records and get more airplay that anybody and they are horrible. That's why I used them as an example

cmon now Lil Wayne has that sickest flow around if he would stop using the voice box he would sound wayyyyyyy better.. there are only about 5 rappers in the game right now that can even come close to his metaphors and smilies and you know that smizz

I couldn't disagree more. But to each his own.

I couldn't disagree more. But to each his own.

maybe its only because you hear his commercial stuff.. since i live down south i get to hear all the hot new remixes and all other tracks he jumps on because DJ khaled is on the radio down here and he plays all the latest stuff that they all just recorded and it is straight FIRE down south rap> North rap all day

no one can put words together like lil wayne he is just ridiculous.. and its funny that the whole hip hop community says it

Maybe I'm getting old

Kanye was great on Charlie Rose. Or, was it Travis Smiley? Interesting story anyway.

maybe its only because you hear his commercial stuff.. since i live down south i get to hear all the hot new remixes and all other tracks he jumps on because DJ khaled is on the radio down here and he plays all the latest stuff that they all just recorded and it is straight FIRE down south rap> North rap all day

no one can put words together like lil wayne he is just ridiculous.. and its funny that the whole hip hop community says it

You live down south... We don't like Lil Wayne up here like you guys down there...even when he was running with Jay-Z's flow... He has 5 new mixtapes a week because he isn't saying anything....He's coked out of his face talking jibberish.

I prefer something with a little more substance.

You live down south... We don't like Lil Wayne up here like you guys down there...even when he was running with Jay-Z's flow... He has 5 new mixtapes a week because he isn't saying anything....He's ****ed out of his face talking jibberish.

I prefer something with a little more substance.

yea i hear ya.. JayZ killed that kanye Put On beat might i add

:rl: haha not every rapper has been shot..lol and Kanye isnt soft that man isnt affraid to say anything or do anything... did you see what happened to those photographers?? kanye meens business:p

Somehow a guy that is 5'7" is not that intimidating unless he is the UFC flyweight champion.

I could give you about 200 LP's from the 90's that would make your head spin.

Check out Only Built for Cuban Linx or Illmatic to start.

Archived