How Could You Be So Heartless??

Smizzy

I think it's funny... EVERYBODY who hates Hip-Hop hates it for the same reasons...Kayne doesn't talk about guns and being a thug...and they hate him for it.

As someone who considers them self a DIE-HARD Hip-Hop Head...Kanye is as I'll as it gets. Yes this new CD is off the beat'n path...but the kid has talent and I'd much rather listen to his soul-full hip hop than 50 cent or that SH*T Lil pushes off as Hip-Hop.

Maybe I'm getting old

Notorious BIG pointed a gun at me once.

Not one Celtics post before the 2007 season...and you have been here since early Feb of 2005.

You bandwagon in football, basketball and baseball.

That's not my problem that's yours.

LOL, and how would you know? your ass has been here since 2008 :rolleyes:

yes you assclown, I'm a BANDWAGON JETS FAN!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha THAT MAKES ALOTTA SENSE!

what a joke you are.

• 1 month later...

Oh my God, look at this review from "blender burner":

Kanye West is well-known for two things: his awesome rapping and his arrogance. The guy's music is so intensely good it (almost) justifies his God complex. Every time the rapper gets onstage at some awards show and accepts one statue by claiming he should have won another one, we usually have to agree. West has encouraged us to expect such a superhuman level of perfection from him, it was inevitable he would one day not be able to meet it.

:roll:

Archived