Giant Spider eats bird

gangreenman

I freaked the hell out when I saw a brown recluse (Then again I have a problem with my skin and flesh slowly melting away because of their sting)... I could only imagine the cries mimicking a little girl that would come out of me if I saw one of those things.

I've been bitten by one, it's not fun.

I freaked the hell out when I saw a brown recluse (Then again I have a problem with my skin and flesh slowly melting away because of their sting)... I could only imagine the cries mimicking a little girl that would come out of me if I saw one of those things.

+1. I went to my garage one night, I'm about to put on my shoes when I see a big-ass spider about the size of an adult hand. It's just looking at me. I had so much adrenaline pumping through me so I grab the shoe with my hand and crush the living crap out of it. And I went overkill on the bastard. Freaked the crap out of me.

That's some crazy ****.

If the bird, you know, could have reasoned things out, I bet his final moments would have been something like:

BIRD: "Man, who put this big spider web in here?"

[struggles a bit].

"**** this, I can get out of this, I'm a bird for chrissake."

[Looks up]

"Holy **** that's a big mother****in' spider."

[spider slowly descends on a strand of web toward the bird]

"Back off man! I'm a ****in bird, mother****er. Back off! Ahhhhhhh"

[as spider sticks his fangs into the bird's skull]"

That's some crazy ****.

If the bird, you know, could have reasoned things out, I bet his final moments would have been something like:

BIRD: "Man, who put this big spider web in here?"

[struggles a bit].

"**** this, I can get out of this, I'm a bird for chrissake."

[Looks up]

"Holy **** that's a big mother****in' spider."

[spider slowly descends on a strand of web toward the bird]

"Back off man! I'm a ****in bird, mother****er. Back off! Ahhhhhhh"

[as spider sticks his fangs into the bird's skull]"

Or worse:

You got to give it to this Spider. He's equal opportunity. Very racially an culturally sensitive.

Though, the black guy is eyeing up two white women, so maybe it's more of the same. ;)

What you never saw a Vanilla Fudge loving Spider before??:P Hermie is Vanilla Fudge and he worked out so well we may Elect another one to office..

Archived