The 'Not that there's anything wrong with that' thread

SouthernJet

We kid, oh yes we kid about the mods being so gay here..then again maybe its not kidding..

But, Is there anyone Gay here ?

Maybe this would be the perfect website to Come out of the Closet (or shrubs) and skip into cyberspace gleefully liberated by the removal of society imposed shackles..

Come forward and be embraced by JN (especially the Mods)..today is the first day of the rest of your Gay life..:D

339pxcomingoutoftheclosns7.jpg

We kid, oh yes we kid about the mods being so gay here..then again maybe its not kidding..

Maybe this would be the perfect website to Come out of the Closet (or shrubs) and skip into cyberspace gleefully liberated by the removal of society imposed shackles..

Come forward and be embraced by JN (especially the Mods)..today is the first day of the rest of your Gay life..:D

question?

Practicing?? or Flaming?

:roll:

Get the right picture, old man.

4kins07a.jpg

I don't get the whole gay thing, but I can understand why a dude would be bi. That way when you go out with your buddies and you can't pull any tang you can still get some at the end of the night.
That is one of the most honest and hilarious things I've ever read.

I don't get the whole gay thing, but I can understand why a dude would be bi. That way when you go out with your buddies and you can't pull any tang you can still get some at the end of the night.

could you really f@ck your buddy in the ass and still look him in the eye the next day?

Would make for a weird time at the bar watching the game.

Archived