G.I. Joe The Movie

Smizzy

Well...first Dukes of Hazzard then Transformers now they are making the G.I. Joe movie.... If they Make an A-Team Movie next yr I'll piss my pants.

Hope this is good. The guy who played Darth Maul is playing Snake Eyes

Someone, help me......am I still 10 years old? AM I STILL 10 YEARS OLD!!!!

WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME GO "YEAH!"??? I'M 33 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

:)

It would, but they'd never get it right. They'd try to bring Voltron to Earth which is idiotic. If they sticked with the original story as a foundation, it would be fantastic. It should be space explores crashlanding on the planet Argos overrun by an evil king. The only way to liberate the people is to find the ancient lion robots hidden throughout the planet, reunited them and form Voltron--Defender of the Universe!!!

This would be a good one.

voltron.jpg

Plus, you really have to wonder about the mindset of Gargamel. He's a ****in' grown man and he's wasting all his time trying to take out rodent sized blue people? WTF

I always felt bad for smurfette

smurfette.jpg

I mean there were like 500 smurfs and then her. You know she was destined to grow up the town whore and never find true love.

Plus, you really have to wonder about the mindset of Gargamel. He's a ****in' grown man and he's wasting all his time trying to take out rodent sized blue people? WTF

He obsesses over them like JetsRule128 obsesses over Big Brother :lol:

It would, but they'd never get it right. They'd try to bring Voltron to Earth which is idiotic. If they sticked with the original story as a foundation, it would be fantastic. It should be space explores crashlanding on the planet Argos overrun by an evil king. The only way to liberate the people is to find the ancient lion robots hidden throughout the planet, reunited them and form Voltron--Defender of the Universe!!!

Not gonna lie, that just gave me goosebumps. Voltron is an all time favorite, I had the full Voltron robot, the one that could only be formed by all the other robot's. My parents weren't rich but that's what I got over the course of 3-4 years. They also got me one of those plastic Voltron swords that lasted all of about 3 hours in my house. The story goes my dad brought it home from me after work, he took it out and handed it to me, I stared at it in awe and started running around the house smashing things. The best part is my mom got a picture of me as I was literally swinging the sword at the camera which knocked it out of her hands. She brought that picture over to my lady to show her "this is what your son will PROBABLY be like." :headbang:

Hope this is good. The guy who played Darth Maul is playing Snake Eyes

His name is Ray Park. You non-Star Wars geeks amuse me. :)

Some other folks that will be appearing in the film:

Sienna Miller as the Baroness

Arnold Vosloo (played Imhotep in the Mummy films) as Zartan

Rachel Nichols as Scarlett

Christopher Eccleston as Destro

Lee Byeong-heon as Storm Shadow (God, I hope this isn't a final pic...the costume sucks ass)

Channing Tatum as Duke

Dennis Quaid as General Hawk

Marlon Wayans as Ripcord

And Joseph-Gordon Levitt (the kid from "Third Rock from the Sun") is playing Cobra Commander...of course there are no official pics yet. I guess Paramount is keeping it under wraps for a while.

Not gonna lie, that just gave me goosebumps. Voltron is an all time favorite, I had the full Voltron robot, the one that could only be formed by all the other robot's. My parents weren't rich but that's what I got over the course of 3-4 years. They also got me one of those plastic Voltron swords that lasted all of about 3 hours in my house. The story goes my dad brought it home from me after work, he took it out and handed it to me, I stared at it in awe and started running around the house smashing things. The best part is my mom got a picture of me as I was literally swinging the sword at the camera which knocked it out of her hands. She brought that picture over to my lady to show her "this is what your son will PROBABLY be like." :headbang:

LOL.

I still have the full Voltron robot from when I was a kid. It's in a box in my parent's house (I kept it in great condition). When my son gets older (15) I'll present to to him: "Here son, this is your legacy."

LOL.

I still have the full Voltron robot from when I was a kid. It's in a box in my parent's house (I kept it in great condition). When my son gets older (15) I'll present to to him: "Here son, this is your legacy."

My dad is a neat freak. He threw away ALL MY TOYS AND COMIC BOOKS once I hit 14 he because I had boxes of stuff in our basement. I'm talking like the week it was released issues of "The Dark Knight" "Watchmen" "Amazing Spider Man when Venom and Carnage first appear". Still so angry about that.

Anyways, I'm secretly hoping they do 2-3 more movies of Transformers, so by the time my son is like 4-5 he will think Transformers are cool and I can buy him toys, which I will play with, like reliving it all over again.

Anyways, I'm secretly hoping they do 2-3 more movies of Transformers, so by the time my son is like 4-5 he will think Transformers are cool and I can buy him toys, which I will play with, like reliving it all over again.

I am wondering what Michael Bay will put flames on this time. It was Optimus during the first movie, perhaps this time they will show up on Megatron. :)

And Joseph-Gordon Levitt (the kid from "Third Rock from the Sun") is playing Cobra Commander...of course there are no official pics yet. I guess Paramount is keeping it under wraps for a while.

He was stunningly good in the movie "Brick", a must-see if you havn't seen it as yet.

snake_eyes_gi_joe_movie_image.jpg

He should - Ray Park has played Ninjas so many times in the last few years (Hellboy, Hellboy 2, Star Wars Ep1) he'll probably be the same in this Steven Sommers film as well...

I had no idea Ray Park was that freakshow in Hellboy. I didn't see Hellboy 2 though :(. I'm sure he must be some weapons expert or something, kinda of a cool job. You get to be in movies and play with swords and blades and stuff. I choose the wrong career path.

Ever notice how men enjoy cartoons, cartoon characters, cartoon characters turned into film action heros, blah, blah, blah - far more than women do? Why is that?

Because women are too busy being distracted by sweet smells and shiny objects to enjoy some high quality entertainment like G.I. JOE!

Ever notice how men enjoy cartoons, cartoon characters, cartoon characters turned into film action heros, blah, blah, blah - far more than women do? Why is that?

Yet you all RAN to the theaters to see Sex in the City ...We like different things I guess.

Archived