What Is 4am?

New York Mick

Is 4am Late Night or Morning?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is 4am Late Night or Morning?

My priest didn't abstain why should you?

well i am jewish and you know what they say bout jewish women.

anyway i am a combination of fran drescher's voice and rosie o'donnell's physical attributes.. so i am a real catch. :D

For 4 a.am to be morning that would mean you would have to be waking up at that time to do something. Im either either still awake at 4 am or can't fall asleep because something on TV has takken over my brain. No way am I waking up at 4 a.m. to do anything other than my wife( I'll be back asleep by 4:11 am anyhow). 4 a.m. = night.

If you're getting up at that time, it's morning. If you're still up from the night before, it's late night.

Have to agree with that one.

Some times it's morning when I get up early to work (work from home so no set hours).

Other times, it's late night when I'm still up having c0cktails, on the interweb, whatever (like last night).

Why? Is it immoral to register on multiple sites?

Hello 27,

I observed a few Jets sites, determined this to be best bet to overcome

immorality, low and behold some sort of intranet fight became front and center...

a bunch of immoral, attention whores spread their vile seed and it is what it is.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Hello 27,

immorality, low and behold some sort of intranet fight became front and center...

a bunch of immoral, attention whores spread their vile seed and it is what it is.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

How about a Cowboy site? Would that be immoral?

Hello 27,

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

hello mister morals

clean you room

warm regards

your MOM

Archived