New Friday the 13th Teaser

Jetheelz

Nah, the guy Nispel from the remake..
Oh, F. Misleading trailer. Not that I won't see it just the same. How come there isn't a HORROR CHANNEL on TV already. Horror 24 hours a day. Horror, horror, horror.

Sci-Fi Channel, it hurts me how bad it is. They put on indigestible tripe THEY produce. Sigh. Beggars can't be choosers, but it never sucks in the right way. 'Anatomically Incorrect Week!', I give them credit for that from years ago. Dig it, alright.

You can't go wrong with 'The Tingler'! It was a lobster, OK? Don't let that scar you. Let us discuss the awesomeness of Vincent Price to kick off our channel. I need me some schlock. Who's in?

Oh, F. Misleading trailer. Not that I won't see it just the same. How come there isn't a HORROR CHANNEL on TV already. Horror 24 hours a day. Horror, horror, horror.

Sci-Fi Channel, it hurts me how bad it is. They put on indigestible tripe THEY produce. Sigh. Beggars can't be choosers, but it never sucks in the right way. 'Anatomically Incorrect Week!', I give them credit for that from years ago. Dig it, alright.

You can't go wrong with 'The Tingler'! It was a lobster, OK? Don't let that scar you. Let us discuss the awesomeness of Vincent Price to kick off our channel. I need me some schlock. Who's in?

Direct TV has Chiller channel but mostly old tv shows like Kolchak or Night Galllery great television back in the day but badly dated now and sometimes they show a good movie now and then but waht I want is the good stuff from when I was younger I used to love staying up late on Saturday nights watching Chiller theater on WPIX -- Great movies like Horror Hotel or Atom age Vampires and the like AMC on Friday nights have been showing thoses types of movies lately -- and you cant beat Vicent Price -- close second Christopher Lee and those old Hammer moviesChiller%20Theatre.jpg

Here is what I would want to see on TV:

A channel devoted to total horror. The Chiller channel is ok at times, but there needs to be a channel that shows nothing but the R-rated (and unrated) stuff. I want to see stuff like the F13 films, Re-Animator, Phantasm, Basketcase, etc.

Then there needs to be a cult classics channel. We need stuff like Toxic Avenger, Killer Klowns from outer Space, Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, etc. We need it uncut and the way it was originally made, no commercial interruptions.

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I've never actually seen any of these movies.

What's the back story? I just watched the teaser, and it seems like a kid, who's birthday was friday the 13th, died at summer camp.

But how do they rationalize him alive as a killer, who, if I remember correctly, is now immortal?

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I've never actually seen any of these movies.

What's the back story? I just watched the teaser, and it seems like a kid, who's birthday was friday the 13th, died at summer camp.

But how do they rationalize him alive as a killer, who, if I remember correctly, is now immortal?

- eleventy billion man points

Yeah, but Zombie notoriously has the worst acting ever.

Not like these movies need great acting, just sayin.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the last sentence.. I really enjoyed Devils Rejects and the House of 100 corpses. Halloween was cool too.

The remake of TCM? Meh, not so much..

I think you hit the nail on the head with the last sentence.. I really enjoyed Devils Rejects and the House of 100 corpses. Halloween was cool too.

Agreed on all points.

I do think Michael Bay will keep it interesting though.

I though House of 1,000 corpses was brilliant. An truly original horror film that I wanted to rewatch immediately when it was over.

The Devils Rejects? Was a horrendous piece of **** but He's remake of Halloween was awesome.

You didn't like the remake of TCM? I actually thought it was even more disturbing than the original.

I though House of 1,000 corpses was brilliant. An truly original horror film that I wanted to rewatch immediately when it was over.

The Devils Rejects? Was a horrendous piece of **** but He's remake of Halloween was awesome.

Why the hate for Devils rejects?

Why the hate for Devils rejects?

I would liked to have seem something similar to 1,000 corpses and then them end it like this in the 3rd one.

I just wanted another pt.1 ....like every other horror franchise....the entire movie had a different feel to it. Just not the same at all.

Maybe I need to watch again, It was quite unmemorable if I remember correctly..

Jessica Beil was a bonus...good remake. Very good. But the original had the 3 minute scene with her running through the woods in total darkness and all you could hear was her screams and that chainsaw....****ing awesome scene.

Jessica Beil was a bonus...good remake. Very good. But the original had the 3 minute scene with her running through the woods in total darkness and all you could hear was her screams and that chainsaw....****ing awesome scene.

Yea, I think I watched it one night when it came on late and I had been drinking.... I need to check it out again..

There is no way I would have paid to see Zombie do Halloween. That movie is the Gone With the Wind of horror flics. Makes no sense to do a remake (and I saw Zombie's flick) and it still didn't make sense to do a remake.

The Friday the 13th series was cheesy fun so a remake may actually improve the films. From what I've read, this film is not a remake of the 1st film, but is actually a combined remake of all the first 3 films roled into a single movie.

It's cool to see Jason not plodding around, but, instead, moving with fierce quickness.

Archived