Penn State / Ohio State

StillerPaul

I like Joe Paterno-but I think Penn St. will go down in Columbus. i am interested to see this QB Pryor play in abig game.

He struggles passing the ball at times but i think he'll come around. He is one hell of an athlete tho. Man it sucks to see OSU always recruiting great players. Well they may bust when they get to the NFL at a high % rate, but man they are great in college.

This game could possibly go down as 1 of the best games in decades.The hype is there the table is set.Lets get ready to rumble.............................................................

Got a bad feeling about this one. I think i'd feel different if PSU didn't trail a poor Michigan team alot last week. The evidence is there that they may not be ready to contend yet IMO.

Ummmm would someone please lemme know what's happening ?? The little lady of the house has decided she wants to watch her shows tonight..... :bag:

after the 55 yard TD run there was an on-side kick that lead to a 63 yard bomb

then Jim Brown came back and ran for a 99 yard TD

err i mean its 0 0

Ummmm would someone please lemme know what's happening ?? The little lady of the house has decided she wants to watch her shows tonight..... :bag:

The only reason you are allowing that to happen is you want something in return later for your sacrifice.............:rl: Guess what you are missing a good game.

I hate college football. It's just a popularity contest. I need a bunch of non b(ull)s(hite)c(onference) teams to go undefeated.

I actually think college ball is more exciting than pro!!

as far as popularity, it's better then it used to be. They go by strength of schedule too.

Archived