****The Official Jets Game Thread****

Arsis

So um..why can't we freaking run the ball? Leon only had 1 carry after his 60 yard TD!! What the hell is wrong with the coaches? RUN THE BALL!!!

It was blowing my mind how much we refused to run it. I am really losing faith in this coaching staff. Schotty absolutely needs to go.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So um..why can't we freaking run the ball? Leon only had 1 carry after his 60 yard TD!! What the hell is wrong with the coaches? RUN THE BALL!!!

It was blowing my mind how much we refused to run it. I am really losing faith in this coaching staff. Schotty absolutely needs to go.

The Chiefs run D sucks. We knew that coming in. No excuse for not ramming it down their throats.

I work overnight on saturday nights so I'll be doing it every week ;)

No I had the "Nick Ferraro Suprise 40th Birthday Party" on Saturday night and didn't get home until about 2:30am.

Next Saturday I will be home like usual, so the thread is all mine.

Yeah I wonder what other teams have had trouble with the Chiefs.... ohhh yeah thats right.. the Pats

Are you really trying to stand there and say that Cassel in his first game ever was as good as Favre is now? Not to mention the fact they didn't even have LJ this week. Ouch!

Are you really trying to stand there and say that Cassel in his first game ever was as good as Favreis now? Not to mention the fact they didn't even have LJ this week. Ouch!

Whatever--a win's a win. I'm not happy about the Jets' gameplay, but the final score was good enough for me. The next three weeks are going to be huge in deciding the AFC East. There's no use in talking who's better based on previous matches when you can just wait a bit and let the play speak for itself. So far, you have our number but I hope that'll change. Time will tell.

Are you really trying to stand there and say that Cassel in his first game ever was as good as Favre is now? Not to mention the fact they didn't even have LJ this week. Ouch!

He's probably sitting down. It's easier to type that way ;)

Archived