****The Official Jets Game Thread****

Arsis

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOB is right.

The Jets play down to the level of their competition.

Why the F are the Jets throwing the ball all over the field when the Chiefs cannot stop anybody running the football ?

Where is Thomas Jones ?

Favre now is the tied for the league lead in INT's.

I hate Brett Favre

same old jets:

superstar, the green and white accents his biggest flaw- he's on pace to break his int record(already tops all time)

ran for 150 with tj last week, cheifs worst run d in league, throw 75% of time, good move. shotty is a flip flop politicians gameplanning with the wind of public opinion.

we suck.

no LJ, 3rd string qb, no excuse.

Is Facre worth these horrendous passes. maybe. he's a legend, a legend that only mustered one ring with his amazing talent because he can't stop throwing picks.

I love Brett the way the pack fans love him.Admiration for his greatness, disdain for his mindless turnovers

a loss to cheifs makes season 75% out of reach, a no-playoff appearence makes mangini jobless, and hopefully opens competition between Favre and Ratliff.

Leon is special.

Of course, Mangini is going to make brilliant halftime adjustments ...

Oh wait ...

That's the worst part.. We get killed routinely in the second half with adjustements. I have no faith that mangini will make the right call..

Honestly I'd be happy to see Clemens come in. This team needs a spark they've been listless since the Arizona game..

When the best thing about your football team is a ****ing message board.... you know you suck.

This entire staff needs to be fired.

Every last one of these mother****ers need to be shown the door and Eric Mangini can take his "High character" , low Athletic ability players with him.

That's the worst part.. We get killed routinely in the second half with adjustements. I have no faith that mangini will make the right call..

Honestly I'd be happy to see Clemens come in. This team needs a spark they've been listless since the Arizona game..

Is there a reason THE RAT was inactivated?

I think the Jets have scored something like 7 points all year in the 3rd quarter.

I am sure Mandopey is cooking up some halftime adjustment magic as we speak.

same old jets:

superstar, the green and white accents his biggest flaw- he's on pace to break his int record(already tops all time)

we suck.

a loss to cheifs makes season 75% out of reach, a no-playoff appearence makes mangini jobless, and hopefully opens competition between Favre and Ratliff.

Worst case scenario and it's coming true.

I really don't LIKE this Jets team-there's something wrong, some disconnect...I think it's a head coach and his staff who are totally out of their league right now...Mangini, Schott and Sutton all should be fired tomorrow if we lose this game

Archived