Seriously doods...stop worrying

bfett81

I see a lot of worrying on here tonight. It's really cracking me up.

We have no chance. I dont think most of you understand how god awful the Chiefs are. The Jets could just xerox their gameplan from last week and they'd destroy KC.

Stop worrying!

We have no chance. I dont think most of you understand how god awful the Chiefs are. The Jets could just xerox their gameplan from last week and they'd destroy KC.

Stop worrying!

Were not falling into that "nothing to worry about" trap buddy. Been there done that last week. :biggrin:

Stop worrying!

I don't think you understand how god awful the Jets are. You think losing to the Raiders, and soon to be a loss to the Chiefs would make people realize that we suck.

I don't think you understand how god awful the Jets are. You think losing to the Raiders, and soon to be a loss to the Chiefs would make people realize that we suck.

This is unbelievable. The Jets are simply an average team. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a 14 year old that dont know $hit or just a homer with blinders on.

Archived