Chad NEVER has a good game LOL

lancemehl

It's great everytime a poster shows an impressive statline by Pennington, like right now for instance, which is a fair topic to mention, quickly there are a million reasons given why the numbers are misleading! LOL

ever since week one, someone will show a typical "very goos line by penny and it will be met with " yeah, but it's a trickery driven offense" or "yeah, but he has Brown and Williams" or " yeah, it was all one ply" or "it's padded with dinks and dunks" hahaha

bottomline

Penny is penny, he doesn't turn the ball over. Face it, right now his numbers are blowing Favre's away after 40 minutes, face it, it's OK, we still have a good QB, just admit chad doesn't suck and you won't have to tap dance.

who cares about Pennington-he's the Dolphins QB

who cares is right, old friend.

But it always comes up and is always met with the same response, i thought it funny and noteworthy.

Plus they are playing the Bills, so, as Jets fans we SHOULD care! They won, hooray Chad.

Forget the "hate LM bandwagon, SFJ, my pal, u know I make sense, always have( I just shot from the hip and am often wrong, but make sense nonethe less)lol

Serious question fellas: What is the Jets record if Chad P. is their QB instead of Favre?

Personally I think you guys may be a game better with Penny. I dont see you losing to Oakland and considering Chad shredded New England this year you may have taken that game as well.

Obviously this is purely hypothetical. I understand personnel dictates playcalling and game management, but I cant see you being a worse team with Chad.

Why are people writing about Chad? Let it go people.

Chad is gone and is on the 3-4 Fins.

Chad is the old girlfriend you broke up with... you remember? The cute one who made you dinner, cleaned up after you, and liked to watch sports, that one?

You dumped her for a hotter version. One who had been around the block and turned heads wherever she went. Sure shes better looking, has a nicer body and all your friends are jealous.

But my guess is from time to time you still think about the other chick... wondering if you made the right decision... was it worth it... ;)

Chad is the old girlfriend you broke up with... you remember? The cute one who made you dinner, cleaned up after you, and liked to watch sports, that one?

Chad was the old girlfriend in high school that you thought was kinda cute, but then gained 50 lbs between the ages of 18 and 22, but you still, for some crazy reason, thought she was cute.

Serious question fellas: What is the Jets record if Chad P. is their QB instead of Favre?

Personally I think you guys may be a game better with Penny. I dont see you losing to Oakland and considering Chad shredded New England this year you may have taken that game as well.

Obviously this is purely hypothetical. I understand personnel dictates playcalling and game management, but I cant see you being a worse team with Chad.

Whateva stoopid! The fish suck and we have a better record an everyone knows it. we're 4-3 and contenders, you guys suck. penny is a noodle arm homo. come back when the fish are somebodies...like the JJJJJJJEEEEEETTTTTTSSSSSSSS YYYYEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You dumped her for a hotter version. One who had been around the block and turned heads wherever she went. Sure shes better looking, has a nicer body and all your friends are jealous.

But my guess is from time to time you still think about the other chick... wondering if you made the right decision... was it worth it... ;)

in your case its a BF

Think we can trade a 40 year old Favre for a 32 year old Pennington?

Uhm, no.

Do people realize that Chad Pennington took the majority of snaps in 64 games in a Jets uniform. The Jets record in those games? 32 wins and 32 loses.

It's staggering how a player who got paid more money than any Jet in franchise history and rewarded the team with 1 full healthy season and just as many wins as loses could remain entrenched in fans' minds.

Yeah Pennington sucks!!!! Whats that? He beat the 1st place Bills today?.... he still sucks.

Congrats on holding off KC at home in the final minute... KC...

Let me get this straight. You're a Dolfag fan, posting on a JETS board after the Dolfags played the Bills? What kind of loser does that? Just askin... :Nuts:

We have to be honest. If Chad did what Farve did today we would be calling for his head. I mean the the two turnovers in the red zone. And remember Chad plays with a supposivly lesser team. As a Jet fan I am thinking maybe it wasn't Chad's fault with this lousy coaching staff....

Chad did do what Favre did today. That's why he got benched. How many INTs for TDs did he throw last year? He has to be near perfect, once he started throwing all those picks it was over.

Edited by #27TheDominator
My dad was a chicken armed QB too, but not for the Jets

It's great everytime a poster shows an impressive statline by Pennington, like right now for instance, which is a fair topic to mention, quickly there are a million reasons given why the numbers are misleading! LOL

ever since week one, someone will show a typical "very goos line by penny and it will be met with " yeah, but it's a trickery driven offense" or "yeah, but he has Brown and Williams" or " yeah, it was all one ply" or "it's padded with dinks and dunks" hahaha

bottomline

Penny is penny, he doesn't turn the ball over. Face it, right now his numbers are blowing Favre's away after 40 minutes, face it, it's OK, we still have a good QB, just admit chad doesn't suck and you won't have to tap dance.

Chad sucks.

For all of Favre's faults, he is 1000 times more fun to watch.

Chad did do what Favre did today. That's why he got benched. How many INTs for TDs did he throw last year? He has to be near perfect, once he started throwing all those picks it was over.

" Chad did do what Favre did today" Chad was 22-for-30 for 314 yards with no interceptions today. And I was talking about today.

And I am not a Chad lover. I am a Jet fan who roots head over heels for this team since they were the NY Titans and I saw their first game in the Polo Grounds.

" Chad did do what Favre did today" Chad was 22-for-30 for 314 yards with no interceptions today. And I was talking about today.

And I am not a Chad lover. I am a Jet fan who roots head over heels for this team since they were the NY Titans and I saw their first game in the Polo Grounds.

Chad did what Brett did today about 7 times last year, I think that was the point...

Except for the game winning TD drive with 2 minutes left.

Chad has never done that post shoulder surgery.

Chad Is not even close to a better QB then Favre. But Favre is 40 we only have him for one season. This system was not built for favre. And like I have always said Chad is a good NFL QB. I also happen to think that Miami has a very good coach with Sparano down there.

Chad Is not even close to a better QB then Favre. But Favre is 40 we only have him for one season. This system was not built for favre. And like I have always said Chad is a good NFL QB. I also happen to think that Miami has a very good coach with Sparano down there.

Honestly from the Jets perspective this is the most concerning thing. I've seen highlights of the noodle arm, most of his TD's were on wide open throws that I can make (like the TD today)

Henning and Sparano are totally confusing opposing defenses right now and Chad is reaping the benefits..

on edit: And Mike you know I think Chad is an Ok starting QB so while this reads as a diss of Chad, it isn't meant to be. The main point is that Henne is likely to start next year, but Sparano will still be there potentially making trouble for us.

Edited by CTM

Honestly from the Jets perspective this is the most concerning thing. I've seen highlights of the noodle arm, most of his TD's were on wide open throws that I can make (like the TD today)

Henning and Sparano are totally confusing opposing defenses right now and Chad is reaping the benefits..

on edit: And Mike you know I think Chad is an Ok starting QB so while this reads as a diss of Chad, it isn't meant to be. The main point is that Henne is likely to start next year, but Sparano will still be there potentially making trouble for us.

Sparano and his staff are maximizing talent, Mangini and his are not.