Chad NEVER has a good game LOL

lancemehl

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only contenders loss to the Raiders and squeak by the Chiefs, at home.

But as assanine as his post was...he was right. Our record, and our team, are better than yours by the simple fact we beat the dolphins. So shut up go and go back to your dirty fish boards troll.

Terrell Suggs says Hello.

now that i've seen the interception machine that is brett favre, nobody turns the ball over. lol the whole team sucked last year because our defense was pathetic.

and still, i take favre and his 40 game tying/winning drives anyday, i'm just saying, we have seen the ultimate in interceptions.

ask Suggs and the entire league.

Jealous of the success?

Last time I checked, not only did we beat you, but we have a winning record, and you, a losing one.

Sure, we've looked shaky, but that shakiness has us in a pretty solid spot to make a playoff push if we can win some of the more difficult games coming up. Is there some frustration on our part? Absolutely. But are we jealous of a losing team, who's gimmicking their way to a few wins? No sir.

there are posters on this board who are suicidal when they see chad throw up a line like yesterday, especially when our guy threw 3 picks(yes he added a game winning drive, great! not the f&^kin point.)

let penny have his games. HE DOESN'T SUCK! NEVER DID! these are the people who need to let penny go, the one's making an excuse for every good game he has this year. the wildcat, ricky,ronnie, th playcalling....the dinks and dunks, whatever, he was a SIGNIFICANT dolphin upgrade,. we got the better,except ours comes with 30 int's a year.

exactly my point way back when i started this post. his line was awesome yesterday but still he is incapable of havig a good game. what trickery led to 300+yards 2 td's and o int's?

No, he had 1 touchdown yesterday, which gives him a whopping 7 on the season. WOOHOOO!!!!!! :character42:

Put your penis back in your pants please.

No, he had 1 touchdown yesterday, which gives him a whopping 7 on the season. WOOHOOO!!!!!! :character42:

Put your penis back in your pants please.

Really threaded the needle on that one. Was anyone on Buffalo within 5 yards of Fasano on that 2 yard TD pass?

I'll give him this: unlike Favre, he's not throwing the ball up there to no one and hoping that one of his own teammates miraculously ends up with it.

Really threaded the needle on that one. Was anyone on Buffalo within 5 yards of Fasano on that 2 yard TD pass?

I'll give him this: unlike Favre, he's not throwing the ball up there to no one and hoping that one of his own teammates miraculously ends up with it.

Which is really the only thing that even makes it debatable. Favre had almost as many TD's against the Cards as Chad has this entire season almost halfway in. The difference is Chad can't get any better than he is currently playing. You're seeing the best Chad' got. Favre on the oher hand can get much better than he is playing right now, just simply by eliminating these ridiculous hail mary prayers into double coverage.

Aren't you Chadophiles the least bit embarrassed that you consider him having 7 TD's on the season thus far to be very successful?

Maybe Chad likes playing in Miami better than New York. Ever think of that? Or, it's probably just that Miami has a better coaching staff than the Jets, that's why he's playing so much better.

Maybe because he has no pressure from the press either. You have the Miami Herald, Sun-Sentinel and the WPB Post in his face compared to a combination of 40 rags, radio and TV in the NY Metro area. Plus, the Miami press is in bed with the Dolphins...always have been. This goes back to the Edwin Pope days (Miami Herald) and his love sack for Joe Robbie.

Maybe Chad likes playing in Miami better than New York. Ever think of that? Or, it's probably just that Miami has a better coaching staff than the Jets, that's why he's playing so much better.

I think the majority of this board would goo in their tighty whities if they had our coaching staff.

Maybe because he has no pressure from the press either. You have the Miami Herald, Sun-Sentinel and the WPB Post in his face compared to a combination of 40 rags, radio and TV in the NY Metro area. Plus, the Miami press is in bed with the Dolphins...always have been. This goes back to the Edwin Pope days (Miami Herald) and his love sack for Joe Robbie.

Have you read the Miami Sports section any of the last 3 seasons?

Are you serious? Go back and take a look at the way EVERY QB since Marino has been treated here by the press. Fiedler, Culpepper, Feeley, etc... All of those guys were villified by the local press... BTW, it's the Palm Beach Post, not WPB post.

there are posters on this board who are suicidal when they see chad throw up a line like yesterday, especially when our guy threw 3 picks(yes he added a game winning drive, great! not the f&^kin point.)

let penny have his games. HE DOESN'T SUCK! NEVER DID! these are the people who need to let penny go, the one's making an excuse for every good game he has this year. the wildcat, ricky,ronnie, th playcalling....the dinks and dunks, whatever, he was a SIGNIFICANT dolphin upgrade,. we got the better,except ours comes with 30 int's a year.

This post is a joke, right?

You started this thread, but we need to let him go?

Very happy for Chad who has looked good this year. The difference in he and Farve is that as bad as Farve was yesterday, once the defense strung together those 3 consecutive 3 and outs in the 4th qtr you could be fairly confident he would get us into the endzone. The post injury version of Chad simply never gave us that same level of confidence. Hope Chad is fully healthy again(he wasn't last year with the ankle) but I'll take my chances with Farve over him just the same.

Are you serious? Go back and take a look at the way EVERY QB since Marino has been treated here by the press. Fiedler, Culpepper, Feeley, etc... All of those guys were villified by the local press... BTW, it's the Palm Beach Post, not WPB post.

Palm Beach Post, WPB Post...same difference. The only time the press down here in South Florida rides a player or a coach is when that player/coach days are almost over.

And to compare the press in Miami to NY Metro is delusional.

Palm Beach Post, WPB Post...same difference. The only time the press down here in South Florida rides a player or a coach is when that player/coach days are almost over.

And to compare the press in Miami to NY Metro is delusional.

Believe me, I understand how brutal the press in New York can be and I'm sure it's alot worse than down here. I'm just saying that the press down here isn't afraid to call out players and coaches and have done so on a regular basis.

Believe me, I understand how brutal the press in New York can be and I'm sure it's alot worse than down here. I'm just saying that the press down here isn't afraid to call out players and coaches and have done so on a regular basis.

The thing with Chad is that he generally he plays the opposite of expectations.

In 2002 he came in when we it looked the season was over and played well. In 2003 we had high expectations and he got hurt and played like crap when he returned. 2004 again lower expectations better play, 2005 higher expectations poor play, 2006 same as 02 and 04, 2007 same as 03 and 05. See a pattern?

The thing with Chad is that he generally he plays the opposite of expectations.

In 2002 he came in when we it looked the season was over and played well. In 2003 we had high expectations and he got hurt and played like crap when he returned. 2004 again lower expectations better play, 2005 higher expectations poor play, 2006 same as 02 and 04, 2007 same as 03 and 05. See a pattern?

As Alanis Morisette would say "isn't it ironic" ... Good thing we're not counting on him to be a long term solution, but for now he's doing just fine ;)

As Alanis Morisette would say "isn't it ironic" ... Good thing we're not counting on him to be a long term solution, but for now he's doing just fine ;)

We'll see. If Chad ends up 8-8 with the type of numbers he's been putting up he's not taking a seat next season. You'll be rewarded in 09 for your 8-8 season this year, don't you worry..

Again, I'm new here...

But all I see is your thread on Chad. Not a bunch of people ready to jump...

He had a solid game, where he threw for a bunch of yards and 1 TD. I fail to see how this is relevant to anything, and as I said, fail to see anyone getting worked up over this but you.

As far as the wildcat, you cannot discuss the Miami offense without discussing it. Considering in prior games (I didn't see a second of yesterday's game because I was at the Jet game) a large portion of the Jets offense came with Pennington at WR. Those plays are not a success because of Chad, they're a success because of Ronnie Brown, nothing more, nothing less. Was it Brett Favre who propelled Leon Washington on his 60 yard TD, or should we be considering ourselves fortunate we have Washington who made that play and Favre just handed him the ball.

now that i've seen the interception machine that is brett favre, nobody turns the ball over. lol the whole team sucked last year because our defense was pathetic.

and still, i take favre and his 40 game tying/winning drives anyday, i'm just saying, we have seen the ultimate in interceptions.

ask Suggs and the entire league.

The difference is, and it's been a bit excessive this year, and Favre is at the end of his rope, if not beyond, but you can get away with throwing more picks when you make up for it with TDs.

Chad rarely makes up for his mistakes and he needs to be perfect. When was the last time you saw a Chad Pennington led team win where he didn't have a near flawless game? I've seen many from Brett Favre over the years.

The difference is, and it's been a bit excessive this year, and Favre is at the end of his rope, if not beyond, but you can get away with throwing more picks when you make up for it with TDs.

Chad rarely makes up for his mistakes and he needs to be perfect. When was the last time you saw a Chad Pennington led team win where he didn't have a near flawless game? I've seen many from Brett Favre over the years.

Exactly.

I think the majority of this board would goo in their tighty whities if they had our coaching staff.

Oh would you guys shut up already.

You're staff looks solid, you've achieved a modicum of success, but you're sitting on this board acting like you've really accomplished anything as opposed to being 'better than last year'...

I'm sorry, but I think it's time for a reality check. Your a decent team, who's winning some low scoring games with a gimmicky offense that may or may not work forever.

Archived