A W is a W..

aec4

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
attitude like that leads to upsets. you dont under estimate anybody sry!

i never said that. all i said was jets won so stop bitchin.

Sorry, but I thought the first quoted post of yours was referring to Jet fan's attitude since Night Stalker wrote that the Chiefs was a team that the Jets should have easily defeated.

Obviously, whether Night Stalker underestimated the Chiefs is irrelevant.

Sorry, but I thought the first quoted post of yours was referring to Jet fan's attitude since Night Stalker wrote that the Chiefs was a team that the Jets should have easily defeated.

Obviously, whether Night Stalker underestimated the Chiefs is irrelevant.

No! You're right! Forget Arsis! It's all Night Stalker's fault! Damn you Night Stalker and your poor attitude!

Yes, PLENTY went wrong. There is PLENTY to work on, and yes, we should TALK About all the problems. No question there.

However, I don't think we should see WHINING, CRYING, "Fire so and so" calls, etc. That's NOT HELPFUL and not INTERESTING. If you want to cry, put your skirt on and go elsewhere.

We won. Let's talk about what went wrong. Let's not call for firings, etc.. they'll do NO GOOD.

AGREED. However we cannot ignore the obvious. This is an average NFL team, bottom line. Time we all reset our expectations. I thought we had a LEGIT team that could make a SERIOUS playoff run. I was wrong.

No, but I've been through some of the toughest military training you can imagine and if I took on your perception of acceptance I would have never succeeded.

You must be real proud of yourself just getting by with a passing grade.

my dad was in the military. and i might join the military. but even a soldier knows that a victory is better than a loss. and dwelling too much on your mistakes can hinder your affectiveness on the battlefield

my dad was in the military. and i might join the military. but even a soldier knows that a victory is better than a loss. and dwelling too much on your mistakes can hinder your affectiveness on the battlefield

True, I agree with you 100 percent, but I think this coaching staff is on thin ice. Just my opinion

Oh please. Go back and read all the posts before Week 1. 95% of all fans on this site (including myself) were expecting 10-12 wins with a big playoff run.

It's called coping mechanism and revisionist history.

A lot of people thought this team was going to be 10-6 to 12-4, but now that they've strugged in recent weeks, some of them come up with revisionist excuses based on what happened last year.

True, I agree with you 100 percent, but I think this coaching staff is on thin ice. Just my opinion

all nfl coaches are always on thin ice with the exeption of bill belly and tony dungy. the mark of a good coach is to put his players in the best position to make the play. after that the player have to play there game

ppl put too much blame on the coaches. players play the game not coaches

It's called coping mechanism and revisionist history.

A lot of people thought this team was going to be 10-6 to 12-4, but now that they've strugged in recent weeks, some of them come up with revisionist excuses based on what happened last year.

Maybe, but at their current pace they should be 9-7 or 10-6. Yet somehow the sky is still falling. I can believe 11-10 wins, but the 8-10 win improvement some people were predicting on here was a bit much. It was like Jets versions of DW10

Maybe, but at their current pace they should be 9-7 or 10-6. Yet somehow the sky is still falling. I can believe 11-10 wins, but the 8-10 win improvement some people were predicting on here was a bit much. It was like Jets versions of DW10

The Jets were 2-3 in 1998 and ended up 12-4. Anything is possible.

The Jets didn't commit to $140 million this offseason and trade for Favre to be 9-7 or 10-6. The FO dreamed big and I bet they still think they can.

The players have to play better and the coaches have to coach better here on out because the players have not done a good enough job and neither has the coaches. Luckilly, they are 4-3.

Even with that, guess what? The Jets play the 5-2 division winner next week and with a victory, the Jets and Bills will be tied. The division is still in a toss up mode.

Who said the sky is falling? What I'm trying to communicate here is that this team better not be satisfied with their play even with a W today.

If the players and coaches are pleased with their play and play calling, there is something obviously wrong. And as a fan for many years who has dumped plenty of money and time I have a right to bitch how this team played today.

Who said the sky is falling? What I'm trying to communicate here is that this team better not be satisfied with their play even with a W today.

If the players and coaches are pleased with their play and play calling, there is something obviously wrong. And as a fan for many years who has dumped plenty of money and time I have a right to bitch how this team played today.

I'm not satisfied either. I wasn't referring to you. It's more the 376 fire Mangini and Schottenheimer threads. Even if your poor attitude caused these last two crappy performances.

This was a great win. It really was.

Favre got it done with the game on the line. There's nothing better than that. Drives like that can change a season. Hopefully thats what it will become.

Favre almost lost it with the game on the line. Drives like that can change a season? Just like a loss to Oakland provides a wake up call? I'll believe it when I see it.

you just saw jets win. if your not happy with the way jets won. root for the bills and leave jetnation

I saw a Jets win, and it was a pathetic, a team EVERYONE thought we were going to blowout, we barely beat. If your satisfied with the way we played today, then enjoy a losing season.

there is no such thing as a bad win

Agree 100%

Plus, I thought it was great that after the team was deflated with 5 minutes left after the Pick 6, the team came back, got 3-and-out and Favre led a game winning TD drive. I can't remember the last time the Jets did that.

Plus, thank the football gods for Herm. On the Chief's 2nd to last drive, did anyone expect them to do anything but 3 straight runs?

Herm is always conservative. That was the chance to win the game for them, but Herm used his patented play-not-to-lose approach.

I don't think anyone here believes the Jets have played up to the level of their talent. There have been some very frustrating games this season and we are still only one game out of 1st in the division and have a winning record. We need to play better, for sure, but the sky is not falling. There are a LOT of chicken littles around but I think that is par for the course with being a Jets fan. Kind of like Cubs fans.

I totally disagree. It's the last thing the D would expect and you could totally put the game away from an emotional aspect.

No one was complaining when Favre threw those bombs on 4th down in the Cardinals game. I have no problem with some of those calls, but he was heaving those passes into very heavy coverage. That has to stop. I know he's Favre and we should expect plays like that, but they were just very bad passes.

On the INT returned for the TD, Stuckey seemed like he stopped running his route so I'm not sure how much of that was Brett's fault.

I am happy we won. Losing this game would have sent me over the edge. But I am really all out of thoughts about this team. I have to believe Favre's shoulder is hurt. Yes, he is a gunslinger, but he just simply isn't making any throws like Brett Favre. I don't know what else to say about this coaching staff. I have no faith in them. I have no idea of what kind of team we have or what it can do. I'll just watch the games and find out. I have no answers and no enthusiam. They have beat me into the ground.

I am happy we won. Losing this game would have sent me over the edge. But I am really all out of thoughts about this team. I have to believe Favre's shoulder is hurt. Yes, he is a gunslinger, but he just simply isn't making any throws like Brett Favre. I don't know what else to say about this coaching staff. I have no faith in them. I have no idea of what kind of team we have or what it can do. I'll just watch the games and find out. I have no answers and no enthusiam. They have beat me into the ground.

Well said.

I'm not satisfied either. I wasn't referring to you. It's more the 376 fire Mangini and Schottenheimer threads. Even if your poor attitude caused these last two crappy performances.

Sorry about that...you know, if this was the playoffs or better yet the SB and we won like this, no Jets fan in his or her right mind should complain...it's the freaken Chiefs that has me upset.

Sorry about that...you know, if this was the playoffs or better yet the SB and we won like this, no Jets fan in his or her right mind should complain...it's the freaken Chiefs that has me upset.

Right, this win against a legitimate team would be great for any Jets fan. A win like this against the Chiefs is utterly ridiculous.

Archived