A W is a W..

aec4

Sorry about that...you know, if this was the playoffs or better yet the SB and we won like this, no Jets fan in his or her right mind should complain...it's the freaken Chiefs that has me upset.

No worries. I'm sure you'll straighten up and root right from here on out.

It's not just the Chiefs. That mess last week makes it worse. A pattern has developed. Winning ugly is okay, but add it to the Raiders loss and it magifies the problems. They had room for error against both the teams. Against the Raiders they used it all up and then some and against the Chiefs they tried pretty hard to give it away, but had just enough. Against better teams they won't be able to overcome so many mistakes.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No worries. I'm sure you'll straighten up and root right from here on out.

It's not just the Chiefs. That mess last week makes it worse. A pattern has developed. Winning ugly is okay, but add it to the Raiders loss and it magifies the problems. They had room for error against both the teams. Against the Raiders they used it all up and then some and against the Chiefs they tried pretty hard to give it away, but had just enough. Against better teams they won't be able to overcome so many mistakes.

I agree with the overall sentiment, but there is so many different variables that go into winning or losing a football game that we can't look at what the Jets did against the Raiders and Chiefs and automatically predict what they would do against better teams.

The Jets are playing a better team next week and they can very well win that game. Mini-Schott may devise a better game plan, Favre may make better decisions, and the Pass defense may use better technique.

all nfl coaches are always on thin ice with the exeption of bill belly and tony dungy. the mark of a good coach is to put his players in the best position to make the play. after that the player have to play there game

ppl put too much blame on the coaches. players play the game not coaches

coaches make gameplans...

coaches make the plays...

coaches make adjustments throughout the game to combat what they see...

I have always been on this coaching staffs side, but after today, I lost a lot of confidence in them. Come on man....one of the WORST run defences in the entire league, and we have Brett chucking the ball all day.

And it is the coaching staff who continues to call passing plays, even when they see Favre is having a bad day....that my friend, falls SOLELY on the staff, not the players.

I'll take the W, but the coaching staff has gotta change up a lot of things for next week. That means running the ball more, cause Favre is way to inconsistent.

Favre is BETTER when they have to respect the run. All you need to know about this fact is 2006 favre vs 2007 favre. The difference? RYAN GRANT!!!!!. The PATHETIC job they do getting Jones the ball is the no 1 2 and 3 problem with this team right now.

Oh and Dwight Lowery sucks.

Favre is BETTER when they have to respect the run. All you need to know about this fact is 2006 favre vs 2007 favre. The difference? RYAN GRANT!!!!!. The PATHETIC job they do getting Jones the ball is the no 1 2 and 3 problem with this team right now.

Oh and Dwight Lowery sucks.

Grant was a difference but the BIGGEST difference is this.

In 2006, Favre thought he was going to retire. He was out of shape, and it took him a long time to get back into shape. This was because it took him so long to decide to retire or not.

Before 2007, the Packers decided to send a trainer down to Mississippi to train Favre and keep him in shape. He came back in good shape and was great.

This year was a repeat of 2006.

Grant was a difference but the BIGGEST difference is this.

In 2006, Favre thought he was going to retire. He was out of shape, and it took him a long time to get back into shape. This was because it took him so long to decide to retire or not.

Before 2007, the Packers decided to send a trainer down to Mississippi to train Favre and keep him in shape. He came back in good shape and was great.

This year was a repeat of 2006.

He's not out of shape. He's just not being utilized correctly or being reigned in. The way they REFUSED to run today and kept going 5 wide OVER AND OVER again was a ****ing abortion.

He's not out of shape. He's just not being utilized correctly or being reigned in. The way they REFUSED to run today and kept going 5 wide OVER AND OVER again was a ****ing abortion.

He certainly is. Watch the games, he doesn't look like he did in 2007. He looks winded at times. He looks SORE. He admitted to being SORE. Being in shape isn't just about being able to run miles... its about taking NFL hits. QBs lift mostly to bulk up to take the hits. He's not quite there.

Now they have to reign him in? Last week the board was ready to let him call the plays.

Dude when you have your QB throwing 5 wide 40 times in a game you're gonna have picks. Peeriod. I blame the coaching staff 100% for favre's 3 picks and the fact that KC was in the game today. And lowrey.

Archived