Pics from todays game

BP

nice to see all the usual suspects and fabulous meeting some others, pdm, drago war and murph !

other then seeing bp, it was a lovely tailgate ;)

thanks as always duane and uncle tony!!

:spock: ?

Who the hell goes to the game in karate uniform?(dude behind the picture)

I was calling him Danielson!! oy! oy! oy! oy! the whole time

:rl:

And by the way, war ensemble is 14 years old! you've been getting owned by a 14 year old! hahahaha!

Good times!

wow i take **** from you?

Know your role and shut your mouth

And by the way, war ensemble is 14 years old! you've been getting owned by a 14 year old! hahahaha!

Good times!

Haha, I gotta hand it to 5180 here. He just makes it so easy. :D

By the way, you must've came up to me at least three times and said that you couldn't believe that I'm war ensemble. LOL. Felt pretty awkward meeting everyone for the first time when beforehand only one poster there knew my age. Tabor was saying the first time he met all the guys it was pretty awkward, but after a while you become like family. At least he wasn't 14 at the time!

By the way, is it some mod privilege to wear sunglasses to the tailgates? You, Max, and Tabor were like the only people wearing sunglasses. (Made it difficult to recognize Phil--I think I asked some random guy) :lol:

I might come out for the Broncos game on the 30th, I still have to see. By then I'll have caught up by a year on you guys.

By the way, you must've came up to me at least three times and said that you couldn't believe that I'm war ensemble. LOL. Felt pretty awkward meeting everyone for the first time when beforehand only one poster there knew my age. Tabor was saying the first time he met all the guys it was pretty awkward, but after a while you become like family. At least he wasn't 14 at the time!

By the way, is it some mod privilege to wear sunglasses to the tailgates? You, Max, and Tabor were like the only people wearing sunglasses. (Made it difficult to recognize Phil--I think I asked some random guy) :lol:

I might come out for the Broncos game on the 30th, I still have to see. By then I'll have caught up by a year on you guys.

LOL! i can't believe you are two years younger then my daughter.. and twice as tall! :lol:

it was lovely to meet you.. and as a mother.. i am mad at myself that i didnt bring sunscreen for you and 124. heh! not good to get sunburn. tsk tsk

:D

but it was lovely to meet you and your brother.

see the WINKY SMILIE WINKY SMILIE!!!!!! OY! cmon..you know i was kidding :P:baby:

:box::comb:;)

Dude, it was nice meeting you and your brother. :) I'm sorry but I was getting hammered by Can't Hackett. the dude must have shoved about 15 Jello shots in my face that morning. he's a terrible man, really he is. :evil2:

LOL! i can't believe you are two years younger then my daughter.. and twice as tall! :lol:

it was lovely to meet you.. and as a mother.. i am mad at myself that i didnt bring sunscreen for you and 124. heh! not good to get sunburn. tsk tsk

:D

but it was lovely to meet you and your brother.

You sound like my mother! OY! :lol:

Hey BP, don't worry about it. I think my brother wanted to make his way over to Joebaby's tailgate, but had no idea where it was. He tried convincing him to post on TGG before, didn't work. :)

Tabor was giving us a little tour but we lost him by Grimace's tailgate, so we just headed back towards the Kingsley from there. We thought we saw Joebaby's tailgate as we saw a big yellow hummer, but then we saw this one guy get into a car with like 5 pre-pubescent boys. Figured either that's one really illegal gig Joebaby's running or we had the wrong hummer. :lol:

Did it rain here for you? We don't want you to miss the weather from back home.

Yeah, it pissed it down Saturday night - just like home. :D

wow i take **** from you?

You do, but you don't seem to realise if you'd stop posting absolute s**te and replying to yourself constantly, I'd leave you alone. It's that simple.

I'd rather kill BZ than you, tbh.

Archived