Rich Cimini on 1050 Regarding Wayne

djaparz

Wayne has become Vinny T in my eyes,a guy who won't hang it up because of the pay check.

Hang up up or get the **** off the team,you haven't caught anything but a concussion since '00.

& spare my the " you have no loyality"

it has nothing to do with loyalty - it has to do with work ethic - the reaqson why wayne get concusions is he sacrafices his body - I would take his guts and determonation over Moss' speed any day.. Atleast when Wayne gets hit it not from trying to run out of bounds

If they want Wayne around for veteran leadership, make him a coach. I worry about the guy being able to see and remember his kids as he gets older. He's had a nice career, I really don't want to see it end with a life changing ( and threatening ) injury.

If they want Wayne around for veteran leadership, make him a coach. I worry about the guy being able to see and remember his kids as he gets older. He's had a nice career, I really don't want to see it end with a life changing ( and threatening ) injury.
Bingo!

Getting rid of Wayne is addition by subtraction.

ofcourse helath wise i want him to be able to live a normal life - bt as player i don;t tihnk he weakens us

He still has some game, but he probably starts the season as the #3 but he end's it as the #5. At 31 you might as well not have him. I love the guy and everything he's done, but the risk is not worth it to him or the Jets organization.

Archived