happy birthday jets babe!

gg

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, I haven't. If you don't believe me, ask her. Why would I lie?

I didn't mean to imply that I thought you were lying, just surprised mainly..

Listen, the exodus and peoples reasoning for doing so, people being pissed at Sooth, etc.. - not stupid imo

What would be stupid is if the posters who get along with one another fighting because we mainly post at different boards..

I've always liked you and I don't want to fight with you over this, ya know..

I didn't mean to imply that I thought you were lying, just surprised mainly..

Listen, the exodus and peoples reasoning for doing so, people being pissed at Sooth, etc.. - not stupid imo

What would be stupid is if the posters who get along with one another fighting because we mainly post at different boards..

No, no, we're not fighting. I don't want to fight with anyone.

Bah, I really failed hard at this one, didn't I?

I believe you. I think you were just wishing a friend a happy bday. it's unfortunate that sooth didn't take the high road and just ignore the thread. but not surprising.

Aw she loved it Paulie..The big difference between Max and Sean is Max has learned what is right and wrong in running a Web site(And he did plenty wrong what I could tell you OY) Sean may or may not let God sit in the seat below him..;)

Early on, I did much more wrong than right. I will say this, this stuff isn't easy. (Case in point -- nickel defense).

The answer is to not take it seriously. Life, family, work, fun -- these are the real things. The internet is what it is. But it should never cause pain or stress. Took me awhile to learn that myself unfortunately.

I thought all of this had passed, then Paulie went and screwed the pooch. I feel like I've been Rick Rolled on teh interwebz.

Rutgers, I can't believe it took this for us to make amends and now we can't even break each others balls :cry:

btw, nice last blog :sign0098:

No, no, we're not fighting. I don't want to fight with anyone.

:box:

HAHA!!!

Look at CTM. A classic interwebz bully. Says he doesn't want to fight, then learns the other guy has no interest in fighting, and then he gets aggressive and puts up his dukes.

Love it!

Seriously mods, can we merge these threads? Just how big of an attention whore is JB anyway?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived