happy birthday jets babe!

gg

Happy birthday, young lady.

Your sister must be the same age as my sister. She got the same deal. I'm older. I was ahead of the age changes,

I was involved with law changes during that time, and in all of the states that I was familiar with, they grandfathered you in and you were able to drink. they can't just take a right away from you. (well. in most cases).

Anyway, Happy BD JB.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You think that's bad? My sister turned 18, was legal to drink. When she was 19, they changed the drinking age, and she had to wait until she was 21 again. She was pissed.

Happy Birthday, JB. :HappyB

Is that true? They didn't Grand Father those people in? That is brutal.

Sooth's wishes are ummmmm, quite special.

Talk about hurt feelings.

Aw Sooth left her a Birthday wish too..:)

With all sincerity, I wish with all of my heart that dear innocent Erika gets EVERYTHING she deserves on this glorious birthday of hers.

She's a special, special, SPECIAL young lady who has integrity and maturity way beyond here short 20 years on this planet.

I'm being candid here when I admit I have sleepless nights worrying about JI's survival without her intelligent contributions here.

Have a great one, dear Erika!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Happy Birthday Erika!

Paulie started the thread at JI and it was sincere and most posters were sincere until SOOTH responded with well, something a 5 yr old would do.

Even SBIII wished you!

Sooth is worse than a women scorned...and his MOOBS are bigger too

Aw Sooth left her a Birthday wish too..:)

With all sincerity, I wish with all of my heart that dear innocent Erika gets EVERYTHING she deserves on this glorious birthday of hers.

She's a special, special, SPECIAL young lady who has integrity and maturity way beyond here short 20 years on this planet.

I'm being candid here when I admit I have sleepless nights worrying about JI's survival without her intelligent contributions here.

Have a great one, dear Erika!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Damn he wrote that? Brutal.

Lol, and when he dumped it he said :

"Time to place this in the forum that suitable for the lady of honor."

Amusing..

Tell Sooth I said he's a FAT thief ....and if he wants to pick on someone...let it be someone his own size....so in his case he will need to pick out a group of people and pick on them all at once.

Imagine that....a 650 pound 40-yr old man picking on a 20 yr old girl....Maybe he thinks she's a riblet or something

If you looked like he does...you would DO ANYTHING to feel better about yourself :rl:

I heard his wife gags when he gets naked....and NOT on his schmeckle

Tell Sooth I said he's a FAT thief ....and if he wants to pick on someone...let it be someone his own size....so in his case he will need to pick out a group of people and pick on them all at once.

Could be as many as 20 in some countries

Dude you are on fire!!

And schmeckle is now my new favorite word ever. :rl:

Anyone mind telling me Why he hates her so much?

-----------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday!

He's an insecure egotistical narcissist. it's all about him and his hits. he's acting like a big baby, and I think it's hilarious.

Can somebody photoshop sooth in some diapers with a teething ring in his mouth?

Happy Birthday!

Because she probably hurt his interwebz feelings.

Of course he's claiming he thinks it's "creepy" people "fawn over a teenage girl", I think it's retarded he is such and egomaniac that his feelings are hurt.

I guess that's what happens when you get power and you've been the fat loser your entire life.

Happy Birthday!

Because after the fiasco she told everybody that she had been getting free VIP in exchange for driving hits.

No idea as to how he doesn't comprehend that all this vitriol - directed toward a child, for god's sake - does nothing but to confirm her story.

Archived