happy birthday jets babe!

gg

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not talking about gender. There is a dark side to that person to which I--and lots of others on this site and JI--can attest.

No.

Just a girl.

A week ago you thought she was an agent of Sooth's, now you're siding with him?

oh yes limo's big speech

You guys & gals also have 2 understand that this isn't the 1st time attempts have been made 2 malign & sabotage Jetsinsider by a handful of immature posters who have nothing better 2 do. The best part is they run 2 other NY Jet message boards in the hopes of shoring up sympathy for themselves & find like minded people who will join in the cyber personal attacks against this site and some of it's long time members.

Sooth rarely validates this on line bulls***T & consistently takes the high road but I can't blame him for feeling the way he does, especially when said poster(s) were not banned but rather decided 2 made a grandstand cyber exit. What great Jets fans 2 when the grandstand thread was started exactly the same time the Jets kicked off in Oakland & knowing a good percentage of posters would B on the board trying 2 enjoy/discuss the game instead of reading the drama queen rants.

So I'm sure Paulie started the B'Day thread with the nicest of intentions but just like the NFL, U R only as good as your last play & JB doesn't want 2 play on our team anymore. Good luck 2 all who left JI for FA & I hope Sean can at least get us a lowly 7th round draft pick for the whole bunch should another team pick them up for their practice squad 2. tongue.gif

</IMG>

She sounds like a mother..geez :rolleyes:

Sorry, but that was kind of funny.

Scott, in principle I agree with you. Go back and read that posters initial thread on JetNation. In very short order, she was eviscerating several long-time JN female posters. It became WW III, again. Why do this constantly?

By eviscerating, you mean she purposely posted to raise the ire of others on this site?

I don't know her, I have only read a few of her post, but where did that happen? And what proof do you have.

And moreso, why would she do that, and why would you be concerned by it? Are you leaglly representing the women of JN?

I am siding with no one. Again: NO ONE. I just wanted to clear the record.

Really? Cause I've seen the apologies to Sooth, yet still coming after Jets Babe you are..

Doesn't matter, I just don't know why you are so fixated on her..

By eviscerating, you mean she purposely posted to raise the ire of others on this site?

I don't know her, I have only read a few of her post, but where did that happen? And what proof do you have.

And moreso, why would she do that, and why would you be concerned by it? Are you leaglly representing the women of JN?

All I said was that this innocent girl has trashed people, including me. As an internet novice when I first joined JetsInsider, I have learned my lesson. I swear allegiance to no one, because it all changes in a flash. Go ask Kleck, Ham, EY, et. al. I represent no one's interests other than my own.

you sound like a lawyer...

are you one? :banned:

yeah that thread is hilarious. jetsbabe thanks for having yer birthday shortly after leaving ji. =D>=D>

It has proven very entertaining thus far.baaaaaad girls like yerself are always welcome here right dna?

Especially when they are no longer teenagers.

Really? Cause I've seen the apologies to Sooth, yet still coming after Jets Babe you are..

Doesn't matter, I just don't know why you are so fixated on her..

I guess I haven't let go of this completely. I still want to know what I did to deserve her unprovoked personal attacks.

Why wouldn't Paulie have avoided all the self created drama and just posted his Birthday thread here? I mean he knows she left JI and he does post here.

Happy B-Day JB.

not sure but when that friggin faba is done draggin you around the back of the jn bldg puttin a whoopin on you yer gonna be listening for the answer out your rectum :mrgreen:

Why wouldn't Paulie have avoided all the self created drama and just posted his Birthday thread here? I mean he knows she left JI and he does post here.

Happy B-Day JB.

JI post count is down!!!!!

My guess is paulie was just helping out the Fat bastard.

My guess is that both sites, and it's members, actually like the drummed-up drama. What I am unsure of is if the pawns actually know they are pawns. Doesn't matter - everybody gets what they want out of it. Except for Bumbelina - I really don't think this was her intention. She may be the only person on the net with little to no guile.

I can only speak for myself, but I "goin' commando" right now.

I edited my post after I saw that you finally claim to have let it go... I'm proud of you.

About the commando thing... at your age, how do you keep from tripping over the boys without them being supported in some fashion?

I edited my post after I saw that you finally claim to have let it go... I'm proud of you.

About the commando thing... at your age, how do you keep from tripping over the boys without them being supported in some fashion?

Amazingly, they gli ragazzi are still pretty close to the vest, as it were. Also, although I appreciate your effort, don't ever feel that you need to edit your criticism of me. I can take it.:)

Archived