happy birthday jets babe!

gg

I want to see his reaction...

Do you think he ever lurks on this page? or does he sends his soldiers over here to look whats going on?

A lot of his mods post here. We are friendly with all of them.

Except him. That one kind of sums it up for me. This has never been about JN vs ji. It has always been about standing up to the school yard bully sooth.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except him. That one kind of sums it up for me. This has never been about JN vs ji. It has always been about standing up to the school yard bully sooth.

You guys ever consider going to the peace table and creating a unified JetsUniverse? Hey, the AFL and NFL got together.

Oh I happen to know for a fact that he reads our board all the time. we do have an excellent site, he can't control himself from stealing our ideas all the time.

Good question ,I would like to know as well. That BD thread went down hill fast.

He reads this site. On Aprils Fools day we took an IP that we believed to be his and redirected it to ihop.com. (True story).

He will tell you that he never reads this stuff. That "someone" sent me a link. Somehow, someway he seems to know everything that goes on here. If you show up at the Harley tailgate and don't stop by to kiss his ring, there will be hell to pay.

HELL TO PAY. People did you hear me? I SAID HELL TO PAY.

:-P

Exactly. being a JI mod is tough, they love JI and the Jets but they know they're working for a bitter *******. very bitter..lol

He reads this site. On Aprils Fools day we took an IP that we believed to be his and redirected it to ihop.com. (True story).

He will tell you that he never reads this stuff. That "someone" sent me a link. Somehow, someway he seems to know everything that goes on here. If you show up at the Harley tailgate and don't stop by to kiss his ring, there will be hell to pay.

HELL TO PAY. People did you here me? I SAID HELL TO PAY.

I'm new to this world. What started the feud?

I hope, when I'm in my mid 40s, similar to him, with 3 kids, that I too can get so worked up by something a 20 year old girl does on the internet that I will make nasty comments about her on her birthday.

That's when I'll know I've truly 'made it'.

:rl:

I am laughing but what you said is true.

HELL TO PAY. People did you hear me? I SAID HELL TO PAY.

:rl:

Right Slowmoe-keep these other comments out of respect for Jets babe and her birthday.

OMG. Looks like some mod here needs to go to post count reform school.

HOW DARE YOU POST THAT HERE FRANK!!!

People, as you were. Don't listen to Faba, he is a madman. MADMAN I TELL YOU!!!

Why did I just think of Burt Reynolds beating the crap out of some kid in Boogie Nights?

I am not sure why you thought of that. I think the question that needs to be asked is, do you think of Burt Reynolds often?

Lol Borgo and Sooth meet after school in the "I hate JB Club" and discuss all things putrid and evil about her and how she damaged their interwebz feelings.

LOLOLOLOLOL

It's not a "club". More of a support group with lots of snacks.

Do you get any of them? cause got dame he's rotund

OMG. Looks like some mod here needs to go to post count reform school.

HOW DARE YOU POST THAT HERE FRANK!!!

People, as you were. Don't listen to Faba, he is a madman. MADMAN I TELL YOU!!!

Tell me about it, I owe borgo a couple of hooks, an upper cut and a heel to the nuts for the warm welcome he gave me when I came here and was going to use this thread to give it to him...

Now... I'll have to stew a bit longer before starting my "We're all Borgo's on the bus thread"

Exactly. being a JI mod is tough, they love JI and the Jets but they know they're working for a bitter *******. very bitter..lol

At least you guys express your hatred for me in the Mod forum. We are the only ones that can see the bad things you post about me in there right?

You want the whole story about jetnation and JI-there are a lot juicy info in our search feature -free I might add.

Hey flip flopper I thought that was about JetsBabe?

Damn mods. You do realize that the mod unemployment rate is at an all time high right now right?

:rl::-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:rl:

Hey guys.....remember that time Sooth was like "Your website is childish and immature " and then he came over and STOLE everyone of our ideas for his site...and then he got mad because someone posted a picture from JI on here and he cried for it to come down because he owned it?

I do.

You want the whole story about jetnation and JI-there are a lot juicy info in our search feature -free I might add.

Frank is a maniac. last year at the JN Halloween party he dressed up as a friendly rabbit. and look what happened when these guys came knocking on his door.

XcxKIJTb3Hg

Tell me about it, I owe borgo a couple of hooks, an upper cut and a heel to the nuts for the warm welcome he gave me when I came here and was going to use this thread to give it to him...

Now... I'll have to stew a bit longer before starting my "We're all Borgo's on the bus thread"

You know that was a bit. I explained it. Though I may invoke copyright infringement statutes on your proposed thread title.

oh yes limo's big speech

You guys & gals also have 2 understand that this isn't the 1st time attempts have been made 2 malign & sabotage Jetsinsider by a handful of immature posters who have nothing better 2 do. The best part is they run 2 other NY Jet message boards in the hopes of shoring up sympathy for themselves & find like minded people who will join in the cyber personal attacks against this site and some of it's long time members.

Sooth rarely validates this on line bulls***T & consistently takes the high road but I can't blame him for feeling the way he does, especially when said poster(s) were not banned but rather decided 2 made a grandstand cyber exit. What great Jets fans 2 when the grandstand thread was started exactly the same time the Jets kicked off in Oakland & knowing a good percentage of posters would B on the board trying 2 enjoy/discuss the game instead of reading the drama queen rants.

So I'm sure Paulie started the B'Day thread with the nicest of intentions but just like the NFL, U R only as good as your last play & JB doesn't want 2 play on our team anymore. Good luck 2 all who left JI for FA & I hope Sean can at least get us a lowly 7th round draft pick for the whole bunch should another team pick them up for their practice squad 2. tongue.gif

</IMG>

She sounds like a mother..geez :rolleyes:

I can't imagine what someone could have done to you over the internet that would make you feel obligated to post something like that...

Oh please jetswin, that woman has never missed a chance to insult the hell out of people over here. Never. She is an egotistical lying POS who has made up so much BS to suit her agenda you could fertilize the whole of Africa with it. She is nothing but nasty, period. She gets what she gives.

Oh please jetswin, that woman has never missed a chance to insult the hell out of people over here. Never. She is an egotistical lying POS who has made up so much BS to suit her agenda you could fertilize the whole of Africa with it. She is nothing but nasty, period. She gets what she gives.

Max is editing so I will stop the conversation...I just think you crossed a line that's all

I can't imagine what someone could have done to you over the internet that would make you feel obligated to post something like that...

JW, you know I like you. but It still isn't as bad as one antisemitic thread I saw over at JI calling out two posters over here. your reaction to that was laughable.

A 24 hour ban for that? seriously? if someone calls Pennington a naughty name they're banned for life.

I have nothing to do with that...the guy was ****faced

Also the stuff said here about people over there and a couple of people in particular has been going on for years, it's all a big party here when it comes to insulting some.

You know what, the internetz no fun anymore

Archived